Rihanna's New Album Titled 'Loud'
Rihanna has got a name for her next studio installment. The 22-year-old "Rated R" singer calls it "Loud" and promises to fill it with "sassy, fun, flirty, energetic" sounds, according to RihannaDaily.com.
"My first promo pic will be released tomorrow along with the single," Rihanna shared to the publication. "We need to make sure only girl goes numba 1 in alllllllll of ur countries." The first single "Only Girl (In the World)" is scheduled to make its way out on September 7 at 3 A.M. PT / 6 A.M. ET.
Rihanna is currently staying in Hawaii to film her new movie "Battleship". She reportedly is not able to attend the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards at Los Angeles' Nokia Theater on September 12. At this year's event, she receives one nomination, having her "Rude Boy" music video facing off Lady GaGa's "Bad Romance", Eminem's "Not Afraid", Pink's "Funhouse" and Miike Snow's "Animal" for Best Editing prize.
More Rihanna News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board