Rihanna's New Album Titled 'Loud'
Rihanna has got a name for her next studio installment. The 22-year-old "Rated R" singer calls it "Loud" and promises to fill it with "sassy, fun, flirty, energetic" sounds, according to RihannaDaily.com.
"My first promo pic will be released tomorrow along with the single," Rihanna shared to the publication. "We need to make sure only girl goes numba 1 in alllllllll of ur countries." The first single "Only Girl (In the World)" is scheduled to make its way out on September 7 at 3 A.M. PT / 6 A.M. ET.
Rihanna is currently staying in Hawaii to film her new movie "Battleship". She reportedly is not able to attend the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards at Los Angeles' Nokia Theater on September 12. At this year's event, she receives one nomination, having her "Rude Boy" music video facing off Lady GaGa's "Bad Romance", Eminem's "Not Afraid", Pink's "Funhouse" and Miike Snow's "Animal" for Best Editing prize.
More Rihanna News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch