Rihanna's New Album Titled 'Loud'
Rihanna has got a name for her next studio installment. The 22-year-old "Rated R" singer calls it "Loud" and promises to fill it with "sassy, fun, flirty, energetic" sounds, according to RihannaDaily.com.
"My first promo pic will be released tomorrow along with the single," Rihanna shared to the publication. "We need to make sure only girl goes numba 1 in alllllllll of ur countries." The first single "Only Girl (In the World)" is scheduled to make its way out on September 7 at 3 A.M. PT / 6 A.M. ET.
Rihanna is currently staying in Hawaii to film her new movie "Battleship". She reportedly is not able to attend the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards at Los Angeles' Nokia Theater on September 12. At this year's event, she receives one nomination, having her "Rude Boy" music video facing off Lady GaGa's "Bad Romance", Eminem's "Not Afraid", Pink's "Funhouse" and Miike Snow's "Animal" for Best Editing prize.
More Rihanna News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung