Rihanna's New Album Titled 'Loud'
Rihanna has got a name for her next studio installment. The 22-year-old "Rated R" singer calls it "Loud" and promises to fill it with "sassy, fun, flirty, energetic" sounds, according to RihannaDaily.com.
"My first promo pic will be released tomorrow along with the single," Rihanna shared to the publication. "We need to make sure only girl goes numba 1 in alllllllll of ur countries." The first single "Only Girl (In the World)" is scheduled to make its way out on September 7 at 3 A.M. PT / 6 A.M. ET.
Rihanna is currently staying in Hawaii to film her new movie "Battleship". She reportedly is not able to attend the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards at Los Angeles' Nokia Theater on September 12. At this year's event, she receives one nomination, having her "Rude Boy" music video facing off Lady GaGa's "Bad Romance", Eminem's "Not Afraid", Pink's "Funhouse" and Miike Snow's "Animal" for Best Editing prize.
More Rihanna News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video