Rihanna's New Album Titled 'Loud'
Rihanna has got a name for her next studio installment. The 22-year-old "Rated R" singer calls it "Loud" and promises to fill it with "sassy, fun, flirty, energetic" sounds, according to RihannaDaily.com.
"My first promo pic will be released tomorrow along with the single," Rihanna shared to the publication. "We need to make sure only girl goes numba 1 in alllllllll of ur countries." The first single "Only Girl (In the World)" is scheduled to make its way out on September 7 at 3 A.M. PT / 6 A.M. ET.
Rihanna is currently staying in Hawaii to film her new movie "Battleship". She reportedly is not able to attend the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards at Los Angeles' Nokia Theater on September 12. At this year's event, she receives one nomination, having her "Rude Boy" music video facing off Lady GaGa's "Bad Romance", Eminem's "Not Afraid", Pink's "Funhouse" and Miike Snow's "Animal" for Best Editing prize.
More Rihanna News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says