Justin Bieber to Fans: Just Talk to Me and Introduce Yourself Instead of Yelling My Name
Justin Bieber has encouraged his fans to make a closer encounter with him once they see him. During a recent interview for October issue of Teen Vogue, which will be on newsstands on September 14, the "Favorite Girl" singer said when asked about his fans who might spot him on the street, "Just talk to me. Ask me how I'm doing."
"Introduce yourself instead of yelling, 'Justin! Justin! Justin! Can I have a picture?' " Bieber explained. Still, he had to warn his fans about one thing, saying "Don't come up to me while I'm eating. How would you like it if I came into your house and started taking pictures of you while you were eating? I hate that."
Beside raising to fame with his music career, Bieber also wants to find success in movie industry. "I want to be the lead star in a movie," Bieber later stressed. When asked whom he wants to be his leading lady, Bieber quickly answered, "Selena Gomez". And as his manager, Scooter Braun, reminded him not to "starting a fire," the singer smiled hugely and added, "She's a good buddy of mine. She's really nice."
More Justin Bieber News
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer