Justin Bieber to Fans: Just Talk to Me and Introduce Yourself Instead of Yelling My Name
Justin Bieber has encouraged his fans to make a closer encounter with him once they see him. During a recent interview for October issue of Teen Vogue, which will be on newsstands on September 14, the "Favorite Girl" singer said when asked about his fans who might spot him on the street, "Just talk to me. Ask me how I'm doing."
"Introduce yourself instead of yelling, 'Justin! Justin! Justin! Can I have a picture?' " Bieber explained. Still, he had to warn his fans about one thing, saying "Don't come up to me while I'm eating. How would you like it if I came into your house and started taking pictures of you while you were eating? I hate that."
Beside raising to fame with his music career, Bieber also wants to find success in movie industry. "I want to be the lead star in a movie," Bieber later stressed. When asked whom he wants to be his leading lady, Bieber quickly answered, "Selena Gomez". And as his manager, Scooter Braun, reminded him not to "starting a fire," the singer smiled hugely and added, "She's a good buddy of mine. She's really nice."
More Justin Bieber News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!