Justin Bieber to Fans: Just Talk to Me and Introduce Yourself Instead of Yelling My Name
Justin Bieber has encouraged his fans to make a closer encounter with him once they see him. During a recent interview for October issue of Teen Vogue, which will be on newsstands on September 14, the "Favorite Girl" singer said when asked about his fans who might spot him on the street, "Just talk to me. Ask me how I'm doing."
"Introduce yourself instead of yelling, 'Justin! Justin! Justin! Can I have a picture?' " Bieber explained. Still, he had to warn his fans about one thing, saying "Don't come up to me while I'm eating. How would you like it if I came into your house and started taking pictures of you while you were eating? I hate that."
Beside raising to fame with his music career, Bieber also wants to find success in movie industry. "I want to be the lead star in a movie," Bieber later stressed. When asked whom he wants to be his leading lady, Bieber quickly answered, "Selena Gomez". And as his manager, Scooter Braun, reminded him not to "starting a fire," the singer smiled hugely and added, "She's a good buddy of mine. She's really nice."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos