New Set Pics of 'LOL': Miley Cyrus and Ashley Greene Having Fun in Paris
Miley Cyrus and Ashley Greene were spotted having a good time on the set of "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" in Paris. Shooting their scene at the Trocadero on Monday, September 6, the two young actresses along with their co-stars got drenched in the fountains.
Before soaking into the water, they filmed another scene on the second level of a double-decker. 17-year-old Cyrus and her on-screen lover Douglas Booth looked getting cozy as they were pictured embracing each other.
Beside shot in Paris, "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" was also filmed in Detroit in late July. The movie revolves around a 15-year-old girl who, after dumped by her more sexually experienced boyfriend, sets her sights on his best friend.
At the same time, her 40-year-old divorcee mother is struggling to move on with her life. The fraught relationship between mother and daughter provides the film with its narrative backbone, along with the younger generation's obsession with instant messaging.
Based on a French film of the same title, "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" has Demi Moore portraying Miley Cyrus' on-screen mother. Lisa Azuelos directs the movie in addition to writing the script. The upcoming drama is tentatively slated for 2011 release.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video