New Set Pics of 'LOL': Miley Cyrus and Ashley Greene Having Fun in Paris
Miley Cyrus and Ashley Greene were spotted having a good time on the set of "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" in Paris. Shooting their scene at the Trocadero on Monday, September 6, the two young actresses along with their co-stars got drenched in the fountains.
Before soaking into the water, they filmed another scene on the second level of a double-decker. 17-year-old Cyrus and her on-screen lover Douglas Booth looked getting cozy as they were pictured embracing each other.
Beside shot in Paris, "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" was also filmed in Detroit in late July. The movie revolves around a 15-year-old girl who, after dumped by her more sexually experienced boyfriend, sets her sights on his best friend.
At the same time, her 40-year-old divorcee mother is struggling to move on with her life. The fraught relationship between mother and daughter provides the film with its narrative backbone, along with the younger generation's obsession with instant messaging.
Based on a French film of the same title, "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" has Demi Moore portraying Miley Cyrus' on-screen mother. Lisa Azuelos directs the movie in addition to writing the script. The upcoming drama is tentatively slated for 2011 release.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4