Danielle Staub's Exit From 'Real Housewives of NJ' Confirmed
More and more housewives are finding doing a reality TV with other housewives is too much. The latest to quit the "Real Housewives" franchise is Danielle Staub aka the bad girl of "New Jersey" version. Bravo TV has confirmed that the reunion episode airing on Monday, September 6 was her last.
Staub has been involved in numerous feuds with the other cast throughout the first and second seasons. She was shouted at by Teresa Giudice in the first reunion episode for making a remark about her nephew. Staub walked off the set and returned to talk about the way the show is edited to make her look bad.
In contrary to the first reunion, the second part saw the women in peace mode. Andy Cohen, Bravo's senior vice president of original programming and development who also hosted the two-part reunion said, "We thought the hugs were a great way to end two seasons of bitterness between the women."
It is unclear who is responsible for Staub's departure. Last month, it was rumored that Bravo has fired the housewife who had a criminal past as well as sex tape. But Staub responded, "Actually, I'm not even thinking about season 3 right now as I am considering many incredible options that have been presented to me."
Staub is not the first to leave "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" for Dina Manzo quit in the middle of season 2 after repeated blows with Staub. A few days ago, Bethenny Frankel announced her departure from "The Real Housewives of New York City".
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage