Danielle Staub's Exit From 'Real Housewives of NJ' Confirmed
More and more housewives are finding doing a reality TV with other housewives is too much. The latest to quit the "Real Housewives" franchise is Danielle Staub aka the bad girl of "New Jersey" version. Bravo TV has confirmed that the reunion episode airing on Monday, September 6 was her last.
Staub has been involved in numerous feuds with the other cast throughout the first and second seasons. She was shouted at by Teresa Giudice in the first reunion episode for making a remark about her nephew. Staub walked off the set and returned to talk about the way the show is edited to make her look bad.
In contrary to the first reunion, the second part saw the women in peace mode. Andy Cohen, Bravo's senior vice president of original programming and development who also hosted the two-part reunion said, "We thought the hugs were a great way to end two seasons of bitterness between the women."
It is unclear who is responsible for Staub's departure. Last month, it was rumored that Bravo has fired the housewife who had a criminal past as well as sex tape. But Staub responded, "Actually, I'm not even thinking about season 3 right now as I am considering many incredible options that have been presented to me."
Staub is not the first to leave "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" for Dina Manzo quit in the middle of season 2 after repeated blows with Staub. A few days ago, Bethenny Frankel announced her departure from "The Real Housewives of New York City".
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!