Jennifer Aniston Sharing Dinner Date With 'Cougar Town' Co-Star
"Cougar Town" gave Jennifer Aniston not only a chance to reunite with her "Friends" pal Courteney Cox but also a possibility of finding a new love in her life. People reported that Aniston has shared a dinner date with the TV series' star Josh Hopkins on Friday, September 3.
Aniston and Josh were said spending a two-hour Italian dinner at Madeo in Beverly Hills. "She seemed very excited about her date. She and Josh sat at a more private table and they seemed to get along great," an eyewitness told the site. "It was obvious that they don't know each other well, but there was a flirty energy between them and Jen looked very happy."
Although reps for Aniston and Josh have not yet released any statement about the romance rumor, a source mentioned that the Beth Bartlett of "He's Just Not That Into You" is thrilled about dating world. The source said, "Jen has been in the best mood lately. She is trying to do whatever makes her happy, which includes going on fun dates with interesting men."
The source might be right as just on September 1, Aniston reportedly had a dinner date with Hard Rock Cafe heir Harry Morton, an ex-boyfriend of Lindsay Lohan, at the luxurious Sunset Tower Hotel in Hollywood. Meanwhile, back in early July, she had another dinner date with actor Christopher Gartin at Tower Hotel and Restaurant in L.A.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says