Jennifer Aniston Sharing Dinner Date With 'Cougar Town' Co-Star
"Cougar Town" gave Jennifer Aniston not only a chance to reunite with her "Friends" pal Courteney Cox but also a possibility of finding a new love in her life. People reported that Aniston has shared a dinner date with the TV series' star Josh Hopkins on Friday, September 3.
Aniston and Josh were said spending a two-hour Italian dinner at Madeo in Beverly Hills. "She seemed very excited about her date. She and Josh sat at a more private table and they seemed to get along great," an eyewitness told the site. "It was obvious that they don't know each other well, but there was a flirty energy between them and Jen looked very happy."
Although reps for Aniston and Josh have not yet released any statement about the romance rumor, a source mentioned that the Beth Bartlett of "He's Just Not That Into You" is thrilled about dating world. The source said, "Jen has been in the best mood lately. She is trying to do whatever makes her happy, which includes going on fun dates with interesting men."
The source might be right as just on September 1, Aniston reportedly had a dinner date with Hard Rock Cafe heir Harry Morton, an ex-boyfriend of Lindsay Lohan, at the luxurious Sunset Tower Hotel in Hollywood. Meanwhile, back in early July, she had another dinner date with actor Christopher Gartin at Tower Hotel and Restaurant in L.A.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer