Madonna's New Song 'Broken' Leaks
A never-before-heard track from Madonna has hit the web. Called "Broken", the leaked song reportedly comes from production hands of Paul Oakenfold who previously helped Madonna working on her latest Greatest Hits compilation "Celebration".
Words are, the song is taken from a studio session with the DJ back in 2009 and will be listed in his new album. "Don't you feel sorry for me/ 'Cause I'm right where the universe wants me to be/ A lesson that I needed to learn/ But that doesn't mean that it doesn't burn," part of the lyrics read.
Paul Oakenfold's upcoming effort, which will be his third, is tentatively titled "Pop Killer". Other info about the record is still under wraps.
Unlike him, Madonna has no time to make new music for she is busy directing a new movie "W.E.". She said earlier this year, "I don't have a record deal right now with anybody. I don't know how I'm going to get my music out the next time I make a record. I'm going to have to reinvent the wheel. I haven't really been focused as much as I should be on the music part of my career, because this movie has just consumed every inch of me."
More Madonna News
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift