Madonna's New Song 'Broken' Leaks
A never-before-heard track from Madonna has hit the web. Called "Broken", the leaked song reportedly comes from production hands of Paul Oakenfold who previously helped Madonna working on her latest Greatest Hits compilation "Celebration".
Words are, the song is taken from a studio session with the DJ back in 2009 and will be listed in his new album. "Don't you feel sorry for me/ 'Cause I'm right where the universe wants me to be/ A lesson that I needed to learn/ But that doesn't mean that it doesn't burn," part of the lyrics read.
Paul Oakenfold's upcoming effort, which will be his third, is tentatively titled "Pop Killer". Other info about the record is still under wraps.
Unlike him, Madonna has no time to make new music for she is busy directing a new movie "W.E.". She said earlier this year, "I don't have a record deal right now with anybody. I don't know how I'm going to get my music out the next time I make a record. I'm going to have to reinvent the wheel. I haven't really been focused as much as I should be on the music part of my career, because this movie has just consumed every inch of me."
More Madonna News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart