Madonna's New Song 'Broken' Leaks
A never-before-heard track from Madonna has hit the web. Called "Broken", the leaked song reportedly comes from production hands of Paul Oakenfold who previously helped Madonna working on her latest Greatest Hits compilation "Celebration".
Words are, the song is taken from a studio session with the DJ back in 2009 and will be listed in his new album. "Don't you feel sorry for me/ 'Cause I'm right where the universe wants me to be/ A lesson that I needed to learn/ But that doesn't mean that it doesn't burn," part of the lyrics read.
Paul Oakenfold's upcoming effort, which will be his third, is tentatively titled "Pop Killer". Other info about the record is still under wraps.
Unlike him, Madonna has no time to make new music for she is busy directing a new movie "W.E.". She said earlier this year, "I don't have a record deal right now with anybody. I don't know how I'm going to get my music out the next time I make a record. I'm going to have to reinvent the wheel. I haven't really been focused as much as I should be on the music part of my career, because this movie has just consumed every inch of me."
More Madonna News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March