Miley Cyrus and Ashley Greene Are Parisian Clubbing Partners
Miley Cyrus and Ashley Greene have bonded thanks to their upcoming movie "LOL: Laughing Out Loud". On Sunday night, September 5, the teen beauties were spotted clubbing together at hotspot VIP Room in Paris and rocking out to the beats of DJ Ruckus.
Both Miley and Ashley donned black ensembles for the night, although the "Hannah Montana" star opted a more-revealing lace top rather than the "Twilight" actress'. A source told Us Magazine that the two beauties were having a good time but didn't act "too crazy." Another eyewitness told the site, "She was with one bodyguard and two girlfriends."
Miley and Ashley have been in Paris to film "LOL", which is a remake of 2008 French film of the same name. Ashley has revealed that she was blessed with her experiences in the City of Love, writing on her Twitter page on Monday, "To all of you I've had the chance to meet in Paris.. I'm Blown away by your love and support. You've made my trip so much more memorable."
In "LOL: Laughing Out Loud", Miley portrays Lola, a 15-year-old girl who has a fraught relationship with her mother, played by Demi Moore. Meanwhile, Ashley plays Ashley. Thomas Jane, Ashley Hinshaw, George Finn, Douglas Booth and Alexa Nikolas join the cast ensemble of the movie which will be released in the U.S. sometime in 2011.
Miley Cyrus and Ashley Greene Clubbing at Hotspot VIP Room:
More Miley Cyrus News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce