Lady GaGa Poses With Raw Meats Covering Her Bod
Lady GaGa has made another daring pose. After going completely nude for the September issue of Vanity Fair magazine, the "Poker Face" hitmaker has now graced the cover of September issue of Vogue Hommes Japan in another wacky outfit of hers, a meat bikini.
In a red lipstick and short blonde hair, GaGa had not even one material covering her body except for the raw meats which were strategically placed to keep her nipples and lady part under wraps. GaGa admitted to the mag that she has "always been an outspoken and extreme dresser." The shot was taken by Terry Richardson.
However, recent reports mentioned that GaGa's slim figure was the result of keeping herself starving. Her former tour manager David Ciemny, in new blockbuster book "Poker Face: The Rise and Rise of Lady Gaga", said that the singer was hospitalized six times in 2009.
David claimed GaGa would binge on sweets and unhealthy food, but then she refused to eat for weeks to fit into her stage costumes. David told Radar Online, "When I say she was sick, I mean physically and mentally."
More Lady GaGa News
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors