Lady GaGa Poses With Raw Meats Covering Her Bod
Lady GaGa has made another daring pose. After going completely nude for the September issue of Vanity Fair magazine, the "Poker Face" hitmaker has now graced the cover of September issue of Vogue Hommes Japan in another wacky outfit of hers, a meat bikini.
In a red lipstick and short blonde hair, GaGa had not even one material covering her body except for the raw meats which were strategically placed to keep her nipples and lady part under wraps. GaGa admitted to the mag that she has "always been an outspoken and extreme dresser." The shot was taken by Terry Richardson.
However, recent reports mentioned that GaGa's slim figure was the result of keeping herself starving. Her former tour manager David Ciemny, in new blockbuster book "Poker Face: The Rise and Rise of Lady Gaga", said that the singer was hospitalized six times in 2009.
David claimed GaGa would binge on sweets and unhealthy food, but then she refused to eat for weeks to fit into her stage costumes. David told Radar Online, "When I say she was sick, I mean physically and mentally."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7