Lindsay Lohan Pursued by 'Today' for First TV Interview
Lindsay Lohan has been out and about after serving 13 days of 90-day sentence in jail but she has not once spoken to the media about the experience. Rumor has it, NBC will provide the platform for her by inviting the starlet to do a TV interview on "Today".
Lohan actually had "multiple offers" for the interview, TMZ reported, but it is NBC which has a strong interest in the project and has been "actively" trying to sign her. In return, Lindsay reportedly is considering "Today" despite the fact that her mother Dina Lohan messed up her interview there last month.
During the interview with Matt Lauer, Dina repeatedly accused Judge Marsha Revel of "playing hardball" by sentencing Lindsay to 90 days in jail. "I'm not condoning drinking and driving, but she's still paying the price for what she did in 2007," Dina said, in reference to her daughter's two DUI charges. "She's changed. She's grown up considerably."
In response of the swirling TV interview reports, Dina confirmed to X17Online and TMZ that "no final decision has been made". However, Dina did not deny that Lauer indeed asked her to be back. "He wanted me to go on with him again because he felt he was a little harsh," she revealed.
"We spoke off camera and when we went on camera the questions got convoluted. Of course I know how many times my child was in rehab. I was with her as a caring mom every step of the way. My four children are amazing, strong, loving human beings and we have endured so much!"
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App