Lindsay Lohan Pursued by 'Today' for First TV Interview
Lindsay Lohan has been out and about after serving 13 days of 90-day sentence in jail but she has not once spoken to the media about the experience. Rumor has it, NBC will provide the platform for her by inviting the starlet to do a TV interview on "Today".
Lohan actually had "multiple offers" for the interview, TMZ reported, but it is NBC which has a strong interest in the project and has been "actively" trying to sign her. In return, Lindsay reportedly is considering "Today" despite the fact that her mother Dina Lohan messed up her interview there last month.
During the interview with Matt Lauer, Dina repeatedly accused Judge Marsha Revel of "playing hardball" by sentencing Lindsay to 90 days in jail. "I'm not condoning drinking and driving, but she's still paying the price for what she did in 2007," Dina said, in reference to her daughter's two DUI charges. "She's changed. She's grown up considerably."
In response of the swirling TV interview reports, Dina confirmed to X17Online and TMZ that "no final decision has been made". However, Dina did not deny that Lauer indeed asked her to be back. "He wanted me to go on with him again because he felt he was a little harsh," she revealed.
"We spoke off camera and when we went on camera the questions got convoluted. Of course I know how many times my child was in rehab. I was with her as a caring mom every step of the way. My four children are amazing, strong, loving human beings and we have endured so much!"
More Today News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie