Watch a Snippet of New 'Chuck' Webisodes
In order to quench "Chuck" fans' thirst for the series which only returns on September 20, the producers are launching a series of webisodes that begins September 7. The title, "Chuck Presents - Buy Hard: The Jeff and Lester Story", suggestively says that the special featurettes will focus on Buy More's wacky duo.
According to IGN, the storyline is still tied to the series. In the last season finale Jeff and Lester were forced to go on the run, and the snippet for the first webisode reveals that they are still on the lam, presumably wanted by authorities. Although made fugitives, Jeffster can't distract themselves from their main mission which is to "track down a copy of a new game you just might have heard a little bit about - Halo: Reach."
These two will risk their freedom in pursue of the video game, traveling all the way to Buy More branch in Encino and bumping to their old boss Big Mike.
Four two-minute webisodes will be released in consecutive days starting from September 7 but the last one will only debut on Monday, September 13 in the wake of "Halo: Reach" video game release on September 14. The webisodes can be found at The WB and will eventually be available at Xbox.com and Xbox Live.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'