Watch a Snippet of New 'Chuck' Webisodes
In order to quench "Chuck" fans' thirst for the series which only returns on September 20, the producers are launching a series of webisodes that begins September 7. The title, "Chuck Presents - Buy Hard: The Jeff and Lester Story", suggestively says that the special featurettes will focus on Buy More's wacky duo.
According to IGN, the storyline is still tied to the series. In the last season finale Jeff and Lester were forced to go on the run, and the snippet for the first webisode reveals that they are still on the lam, presumably wanted by authorities. Although made fugitives, Jeffster can't distract themselves from their main mission which is to "track down a copy of a new game you just might have heard a little bit about - Halo: Reach."
These two will risk their freedom in pursue of the video game, traveling all the way to Buy More branch in Encino and bumping to their old boss Big Mike.
Four two-minute webisodes will be released in consecutive days starting from September 7 but the last one will only debut on Monday, September 13 in the wake of "Halo: Reach" video game release on September 14. The webisodes can be found at The WB and will eventually be available at Xbox.com and Xbox Live.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce