Watch a Snippet of New 'Chuck' Webisodes
In order to quench "Chuck" fans' thirst for the series which only returns on September 20, the producers are launching a series of webisodes that begins September 7. The title, "Chuck Presents - Buy Hard: The Jeff and Lester Story", suggestively says that the special featurettes will focus on Buy More's wacky duo.
According to IGN, the storyline is still tied to the series. In the last season finale Jeff and Lester were forced to go on the run, and the snippet for the first webisode reveals that they are still on the lam, presumably wanted by authorities. Although made fugitives, Jeffster can't distract themselves from their main mission which is to "track down a copy of a new game you just might have heard a little bit about - Halo: Reach."
These two will risk their freedom in pursue of the video game, traveling all the way to Buy More branch in Encino and bumping to their old boss Big Mike.
Four two-minute webisodes will be released in consecutive days starting from September 7 but the last one will only debut on Monday, September 13 in the wake of "Halo: Reach" video game release on September 14. The webisodes can be found at The WB and will eventually be available at Xbox.com and Xbox Live.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung