Kourtney Kardashian on Relationship With Scott Disick: We're in a Really Good Place
Kourtney Kardashian has spoken out about swirling rumor suggesting her relationship with boyfriend Scott Disick was on the rocks. During a party for her swimwear line, Beach Bunny Swimwear, in Las Vegas on Saturday, September 5, the reality TV star told People, "It's ridiculous."
"All the [rumors] you just have to laugh at," Kourtney added during the Hard Rock Hotel event. "We've been working on our relationship and we're doing the best that we can. We're in a really good place right now and taking it day by day and it's good."
Kourtney went on saying that she and Scott have undergone counseling sessions to keep their relationship on track. She said, "I think [counseling] is really important and we always love going and feel so much better after. I think everyone should go. People are like, 'It's so expensive and this or that,' but that's more important than buying clothes or a handbag or shoes. It's your life."
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick have been in on/off relationship for few years. They welcomed their first son, Mason Dash Disick, on December 14, 2009. A month before giving birth to Mason, Kourtney said when asked about walking down the aisle, "I'm 30, but I never was that girl who was like, 'I need to get married'."
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service