Kourtney Kardashian on Relationship With Scott Disick: We're in a Really Good Place
Kourtney Kardashian has spoken out about swirling rumor suggesting her relationship with boyfriend Scott Disick was on the rocks. During a party for her swimwear line, Beach Bunny Swimwear, in Las Vegas on Saturday, September 5, the reality TV star told People, "It's ridiculous."
"All the [rumors] you just have to laugh at," Kourtney added during the Hard Rock Hotel event. "We've been working on our relationship and we're doing the best that we can. We're in a really good place right now and taking it day by day and it's good."
Kourtney went on saying that she and Scott have undergone counseling sessions to keep their relationship on track. She said, "I think [counseling] is really important and we always love going and feel so much better after. I think everyone should go. People are like, 'It's so expensive and this or that,' but that's more important than buying clothes or a handbag or shoes. It's your life."
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick have been in on/off relationship for few years. They welcomed their first son, Mason Dash Disick, on December 14, 2009. A month before giving birth to Mason, Kourtney said when asked about walking down the aisle, "I'm 30, but I never was that girl who was like, 'I need to get married'."
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back