Kourtney Kardashian on Relationship With Scott Disick: We're in a Really Good Place
Kourtney Kardashian has spoken out about swirling rumor suggesting her relationship with boyfriend Scott Disick was on the rocks. During a party for her swimwear line, Beach Bunny Swimwear, in Las Vegas on Saturday, September 5, the reality TV star told People, "It's ridiculous."
"All the [rumors] you just have to laugh at," Kourtney added during the Hard Rock Hotel event. "We've been working on our relationship and we're doing the best that we can. We're in a really good place right now and taking it day by day and it's good."
Kourtney went on saying that she and Scott have undergone counseling sessions to keep their relationship on track. She said, "I think [counseling] is really important and we always love going and feel so much better after. I think everyone should go. People are like, 'It's so expensive and this or that,' but that's more important than buying clothes or a handbag or shoes. It's your life."
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick have been in on/off relationship for few years. They welcomed their first son, Mason Dash Disick, on December 14, 2009. A month before giving birth to Mason, Kourtney said when asked about walking down the aisle, "I'm 30, but I never was that girl who was like, 'I need to get married'."
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat