Kourtney Kardashian on Relationship With Scott Disick: We're in a Really Good Place
Kourtney Kardashian has spoken out about swirling rumor suggesting her relationship with boyfriend Scott Disick was on the rocks. During a party for her swimwear line, Beach Bunny Swimwear, in Las Vegas on Saturday, September 5, the reality TV star told People, "It's ridiculous."
"All the [rumors] you just have to laugh at," Kourtney added during the Hard Rock Hotel event. "We've been working on our relationship and we're doing the best that we can. We're in a really good place right now and taking it day by day and it's good."
Kourtney went on saying that she and Scott have undergone counseling sessions to keep their relationship on track. She said, "I think [counseling] is really important and we always love going and feel so much better after. I think everyone should go. People are like, 'It's so expensive and this or that,' but that's more important than buying clothes or a handbag or shoes. It's your life."
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick have been in on/off relationship for few years. They welcomed their first son, Mason Dash Disick, on December 14, 2009. A month before giving birth to Mason, Kourtney said when asked about walking down the aisle, "I'm 30, but I never was that girl who was like, 'I need to get married'."
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen