Ridley Scott Wants Gemma Arterton for 'Alien' Prequel
Ridley Scott is apparently looking for a female star for its upcoming project "Alien". In an interview with Sunday Times, Gemma Arterton says that the helmer wants to have a meeting with her for the prequel to the 1979 film.
"Ridley Scott saw '[The Disappearance of] Alice Creed' and loved it. He wants me to meet for 'Aliens: The Remake', or something," the actress states. Since this casting is still in very early stage, there has been no further detail on the role that may be tackled by Arterton.
Meanwhile, the British beauty also admits that she is set to star in "The Keys to the Street" which is written by Christopher Nolan. The "Clash of the Titans" actress is also attached to a "British cowboy film" called "In with the Outlaws" which will be directed by Richard E. Grant.
Ridley Scott who made the 1979 "Alien" film will return to the directing seat of the upcoming prequel. He recently dished on the new project, saying "The film will be really tough, really nasty. It's the dark side of the moon. We are talking about gods and engineers. Engineers of space."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville