Ridley Scott Wants Gemma Arterton for 'Alien' Prequel
Ridley Scott is apparently looking for a female star for its upcoming project "Alien". In an interview with Sunday Times, Gemma Arterton says that the helmer wants to have a meeting with her for the prequel to the 1979 film.
"Ridley Scott saw '[The Disappearance of] Alice Creed' and loved it. He wants me to meet for 'Aliens: The Remake', or something," the actress states. Since this casting is still in very early stage, there has been no further detail on the role that may be tackled by Arterton.
Meanwhile, the British beauty also admits that she is set to star in "The Keys to the Street" which is written by Christopher Nolan. The "Clash of the Titans" actress is also attached to a "British cowboy film" called "In with the Outlaws" which will be directed by Richard E. Grant.
Ridley Scott who made the 1979 "Alien" film will return to the directing seat of the upcoming prequel. He recently dished on the new project, saying "The film will be really tough, really nasty. It's the dark side of the moon. We are talking about gods and engineers. Engineers of space."
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape