Ridley Scott Wants Gemma Arterton for 'Alien' Prequel
Ridley Scott is apparently looking for a female star for its upcoming project "Alien". In an interview with Sunday Times, Gemma Arterton says that the helmer wants to have a meeting with her for the prequel to the 1979 film.
"Ridley Scott saw '[The Disappearance of] Alice Creed' and loved it. He wants me to meet for 'Aliens: The Remake', or something," the actress states. Since this casting is still in very early stage, there has been no further detail on the role that may be tackled by Arterton.
Meanwhile, the British beauty also admits that she is set to star in "The Keys to the Street" which is written by Christopher Nolan. The "Clash of the Titans" actress is also attached to a "British cowboy film" called "In with the Outlaws" which will be directed by Richard E. Grant.
Ridley Scott who made the 1979 "Alien" film will return to the directing seat of the upcoming prequel. He recently dished on the new project, saying "The film will be really tough, really nasty. It's the dark side of the moon. We are talking about gods and engineers. Engineers of space."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son