New 'It's a Kind of Funny Story' Clip Sees Serious Moment
Another scene from "It's Kind of a Funny Story" has been shared in a clip which is debuted by IMDb. It features Lauren Graham's Lynn and her son, Keir Gilchrist's Craig, who are discussing why or why not he should stay in a mental health clinic.
16-year-old Craig, who is stressed out from the demands of being a teenager, finds himself stuck in the adult ward as the youth ward is closed. He soon meets one patient Bobby who soon becomes both his mentor and protege at the same time. Craig is also quickly drawn to another 16-year-old, Noelle. There, he is sustained by friendships on both the inside and the outside as he learns more about life, love, and the pressures of growing up.
"It's Kind of a Funny Story" is based on Ned Vizzini's novel of the same title. It has Emma Roberts playing Noelle, and Zach Galifianakis portraying Bobby. Ryan Fleck and Anna Boden team up to direct and write the script for the drama comedy, which is set to be dropped in selected U.S. cinemas on October 8.
'It's a Kind of Funny Story' clip 'I'm So Proud of You':
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit