New 'It's a Kind of Funny Story' Clip Sees Serious Moment
Another scene from "It's Kind of a Funny Story" has been shared in a clip which is debuted by IMDb. It features Lauren Graham's Lynn and her son, Keir Gilchrist's Craig, who are discussing why or why not he should stay in a mental health clinic.
16-year-old Craig, who is stressed out from the demands of being a teenager, finds himself stuck in the adult ward as the youth ward is closed. He soon meets one patient Bobby who soon becomes both his mentor and protege at the same time. Craig is also quickly drawn to another 16-year-old, Noelle. There, he is sustained by friendships on both the inside and the outside as he learns more about life, love, and the pressures of growing up.
"It's Kind of a Funny Story" is based on Ned Vizzini's novel of the same title. It has Emma Roberts playing Noelle, and Zach Galifianakis portraying Bobby. Ryan Fleck and Anna Boden team up to direct and write the script for the drama comedy, which is set to be dropped in selected U.S. cinemas on October 8.
'It's a Kind of Funny Story' clip 'I'm So Proud of You':
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?