New 'It's a Kind of Funny Story' Clip Sees Serious Moment
Another scene from "It's Kind of a Funny Story" has been shared in a clip which is debuted by IMDb. It features Lauren Graham's Lynn and her son, Keir Gilchrist's Craig, who are discussing why or why not he should stay in a mental health clinic.
16-year-old Craig, who is stressed out from the demands of being a teenager, finds himself stuck in the adult ward as the youth ward is closed. He soon meets one patient Bobby who soon becomes both his mentor and protege at the same time. Craig is also quickly drawn to another 16-year-old, Noelle. There, he is sustained by friendships on both the inside and the outside as he learns more about life, love, and the pressures of growing up.
"It's Kind of a Funny Story" is based on Ned Vizzini's novel of the same title. It has Emma Roberts playing Noelle, and Zach Galifianakis portraying Bobby. Ryan Fleck and Anna Boden team up to direct and write the script for the drama comedy, which is set to be dropped in selected U.S. cinemas on October 8.
'It's a Kind of Funny Story' clip 'I'm So Proud of You':
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo