New 'It's a Kind of Funny Story' Clip Sees Serious Moment
Another scene from "It's Kind of a Funny Story" has been shared in a clip which is debuted by IMDb. It features Lauren Graham's Lynn and her son, Keir Gilchrist's Craig, who are discussing why or why not he should stay in a mental health clinic.
16-year-old Craig, who is stressed out from the demands of being a teenager, finds himself stuck in the adult ward as the youth ward is closed. He soon meets one patient Bobby who soon becomes both his mentor and protege at the same time. Craig is also quickly drawn to another 16-year-old, Noelle. There, he is sustained by friendships on both the inside and the outside as he learns more about life, love, and the pressures of growing up.
"It's Kind of a Funny Story" is based on Ned Vizzini's novel of the same title. It has Emma Roberts playing Noelle, and Zach Galifianakis portraying Bobby. Ryan Fleck and Anna Boden team up to direct and write the script for the drama comedy, which is set to be dropped in selected U.S. cinemas on October 8.
'It's a Kind of Funny Story' clip 'I'm So Proud of You':
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy