Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez Cheer on Notre Dame's Football Team
BFFs Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez have visited Indiana to cheer on Notre Dame's football team on the Notre Dame football field in South Bend on Saturday afternoon, September 4. And the two beauties surely brought luck to the squad as they won against Purdue Boilermakers with a 23-12 score.
According to Chicago Breaking Sports, Taylor requested to sit with her brother Austin, who is a freshman at the school, in the student section. But Notre Dame officials knew better and allowed her to watch the game from the sideline with Selena, who is enrolled at nearby Northwestern University.
Furthermore, OK! Magazine reported that following the game, Taylor invited Selena and Austin to a local restaurant. "She had dinner after the game in a corner booth with two bodyguards blocking off the table at Rocco's in South Bend, Indiana," an eyewitness told the site.
"Taylor, Selena and Taylor's brother were quickly escorted out between the two bodyguards to an awaiting car" once their meal was over, the eyewitness further shared. "One excited ND fan shouted, 'I love you Taylor.' And Taylor, as sweet and sincere as ever, turned around and said, 'Aw, thank you!' "
However, the site mentioned that Selena and Austin were not as excited as Taylor about the crowd. The onlooker said, "Her brother looked embarrassed and Selena was smiling while trying to hide under her baseball hat and hurry out."
Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez at Notre Dame's Football Game:
More Taylor Swift News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son