Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez Cheer on Notre Dame's Football Team
BFFs Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez have visited Indiana to cheer on Notre Dame's football team on the Notre Dame football field in South Bend on Saturday afternoon, September 4. And the two beauties surely brought luck to the squad as they won against Purdue Boilermakers with a 23-12 score.
According to Chicago Breaking Sports, Taylor requested to sit with her brother Austin, who is a freshman at the school, in the student section. But Notre Dame officials knew better and allowed her to watch the game from the sideline with Selena, who is enrolled at nearby Northwestern University.
Furthermore, OK! Magazine reported that following the game, Taylor invited Selena and Austin to a local restaurant. "She had dinner after the game in a corner booth with two bodyguards blocking off the table at Rocco's in South Bend, Indiana," an eyewitness told the site.
"Taylor, Selena and Taylor's brother were quickly escorted out between the two bodyguards to an awaiting car" once their meal was over, the eyewitness further shared. "One excited ND fan shouted, 'I love you Taylor.' And Taylor, as sweet and sincere as ever, turned around and said, 'Aw, thank you!' "
However, the site mentioned that Selena and Austin were not as excited as Taylor about the crowd. The onlooker said, "Her brother looked embarrassed and Selena was smiling while trying to hide under her baseball hat and hurry out."
Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez at Notre Dame's Football Game:
More Taylor Swift News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service