Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez Cheer on Notre Dame's Football Team
BFFs Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez have visited Indiana to cheer on Notre Dame's football team on the Notre Dame football field in South Bend on Saturday afternoon, September 4. And the two beauties surely brought luck to the squad as they won against Purdue Boilermakers with a 23-12 score.
According to Chicago Breaking Sports, Taylor requested to sit with her brother Austin, who is a freshman at the school, in the student section. But Notre Dame officials knew better and allowed her to watch the game from the sideline with Selena, who is enrolled at nearby Northwestern University.
Furthermore, OK! Magazine reported that following the game, Taylor invited Selena and Austin to a local restaurant. "She had dinner after the game in a corner booth with two bodyguards blocking off the table at Rocco's in South Bend, Indiana," an eyewitness told the site.
"Taylor, Selena and Taylor's brother were quickly escorted out between the two bodyguards to an awaiting car" once their meal was over, the eyewitness further shared. "One excited ND fan shouted, 'I love you Taylor.' And Taylor, as sweet and sincere as ever, turned around and said, 'Aw, thank you!' "
However, the site mentioned that Selena and Austin were not as excited as Taylor about the crowd. The onlooker said, "Her brother looked embarrassed and Selena was smiling while trying to hide under her baseball hat and hurry out."
Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez at Notre Dame's Football Game:
More Taylor Swift News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed