Justin Bieber Fights Off Jaden Smith in Impromptu Dance Battle
Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith have been engaged in a dance battle. Justin and Jaden challenged each other to a dance off, which occurred at the Strike Lanes & Lounge in New York, after the two teen stars performed at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday, August 31, TMZ Reported.
Justin and Jaden stunned onlookers at the bowling alley as they hit the floor and showed off their dancing moves to Justin Rudolph's song "You Make the Rain Fall". According to site, both Justin and Jaden "killed it" on the dance floor. However, the "Baby" hitmaker's moonwalk led him to victory.
Although the site obtained some grainy images of the impromptu battle, the whole stunt was captured on tape by Justin's documentary crew and can be seen in Justin's upcoming 3-D project. The untitled Justin Bieber biopic, with Jon M. Chu serving as the director, will document Justin's journey to fame and feature his concert scenes.
Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith's Dance Battle:
More Justin Bieber News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor