'Dexter' Season 5 Posters Emphasize on 'Guilt'
The blood, the bathroom floor and the baby bottle all lead to Dexter's guilt. The new posters released by Showtime for "Dexter" season 5 symbolize what happened in the last season's finale and what is inside the serial killer's mind. For the first time in his life, Dexter feels human emotion due to Rita's death.
For those who have not watched the fourth season, the DVD and Blu-ray have been released on August 17. Dexter was in shock when he went home to discover his baby lying in Rita's pool of blood. Dexter takes it as his fault for he did not kill Trinity while he got the chance.
Regarding the new season, Michael C. Hall already said that Dexter is not withdrawing from his killing instinct. "I guarantee more bodies will fall," he said to E! Online. Executive producer Sara Colleton added, "The Dark Passenger is going to be harder than ever to keep in his place. The Dark Passenger is going to come in unexpected ways when Dexter least wants it."
The fifth season begins Sunday, September 26 on Showtime. Instead of having one but prominent character like in the last season, this one prefers to have a bunch of new characters through guests such as Julia Stiles, Johnny Lee Miller, Peter Weller, Chris Vance, April Lee Hernandez, Shawn Hatosy and Katherine Moennig.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences