'House M.D.' 7.01 Promo: Huddy Is Happening
After six years in the making, Huddy will finally happen in the seventh season. The latest promo of "House M.D." would like to make sure of it by refreshing viewers' mind of what happened in the last season between House and Cuddy and teasing them of what's next for the couple.
In the aftermath of last season's emotional finale in which House and Cuddy admitted they had feelings for each other, they are exploring the ramifications of those feelings and attempting to make a real relationship work.
Meanwhile, due to a colleague's illness, Princeton Plainsboro is left without a neurosurgeon on site, threatening the hospital's accreditation as a Level 1 Trauma Center. As the team attempts treatment to get their sick colleague back to work, they discover there is more to the illness than they originally suspected and turn to House for direction. Instead, House remains elusive, leaving the team on its own.
"Now What" airs on September 20 as the seventh season opener.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!