'House M.D.' 7.01 Promo: Huddy Is Happening
After six years in the making, Huddy will finally happen in the seventh season. The latest promo of "House M.D." would like to make sure of it by refreshing viewers' mind of what happened in the last season between House and Cuddy and teasing them of what's next for the couple.
In the aftermath of last season's emotional finale in which House and Cuddy admitted they had feelings for each other, they are exploring the ramifications of those feelings and attempting to make a real relationship work.
Meanwhile, due to a colleague's illness, Princeton Plainsboro is left without a neurosurgeon on site, threatening the hospital's accreditation as a Level 1 Trauma Center. As the team attempts treatment to get their sick colleague back to work, they discover there is more to the illness than they originally suspected and turn to House for direction. Instead, House remains elusive, leaving the team on its own.
"Now What" airs on September 20 as the seventh season opener.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes