'House M.D.' 7.01 Promo: Huddy Is Happening
After six years in the making, Huddy will finally happen in the seventh season. The latest promo of "House M.D." would like to make sure of it by refreshing viewers' mind of what happened in the last season between House and Cuddy and teasing them of what's next for the couple.
In the aftermath of last season's emotional finale in which House and Cuddy admitted they had feelings for each other, they are exploring the ramifications of those feelings and attempting to make a real relationship work.
Meanwhile, due to a colleague's illness, Princeton Plainsboro is left without a neurosurgeon on site, threatening the hospital's accreditation as a Level 1 Trauma Center. As the team attempts treatment to get their sick colleague back to work, they discover there is more to the illness than they originally suspected and turn to House for direction. Instead, House remains elusive, leaving the team on its own.
"Now What" airs on September 20 as the seventh season opener.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist