'House M.D.' 7.01 Promo: Huddy Is Happening
After six years in the making, Huddy will finally happen in the seventh season. The latest promo of "House M.D." would like to make sure of it by refreshing viewers' mind of what happened in the last season between House and Cuddy and teasing them of what's next for the couple.
In the aftermath of last season's emotional finale in which House and Cuddy admitted they had feelings for each other, they are exploring the ramifications of those feelings and attempting to make a real relationship work.
Meanwhile, due to a colleague's illness, Princeton Plainsboro is left without a neurosurgeon on site, threatening the hospital's accreditation as a Level 1 Trauma Center. As the team attempts treatment to get their sick colleague back to work, they discover there is more to the illness than they originally suspected and turn to House for direction. Instead, House remains elusive, leaving the team on its own.
"Now What" airs on September 20 as the seventh season opener.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'