'House M.D.' 7.01 Promo: Huddy Is Happening
After six years in the making, Huddy will finally happen in the seventh season. The latest promo of "House M.D." would like to make sure of it by refreshing viewers' mind of what happened in the last season between House and Cuddy and teasing them of what's next for the couple.
In the aftermath of last season's emotional finale in which House and Cuddy admitted they had feelings for each other, they are exploring the ramifications of those feelings and attempting to make a real relationship work.
Meanwhile, due to a colleague's illness, Princeton Plainsboro is left without a neurosurgeon on site, threatening the hospital's accreditation as a Level 1 Trauma Center. As the team attempts treatment to get their sick colleague back to work, they discover there is more to the illness than they originally suspected and turn to House for direction. Instead, House remains elusive, leaving the team on its own.
"Now What" airs on September 20 as the seventh season opener.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does