Video Premiere: The Ting Tings' 'Hands'
The Ting Tings' new single "Hands" has got music video treatment which is filled with flashing lights. Jules de Martino is playing the drums, Katie White is rocking the Calvin Harris-produced song in a keytar, and several mill workers are seen hard at work with their welding.
Electro-disco sound, "Hands" is the first offering from The Ting Tings' upcoming second studio effort "Kunst". The song has been unveiled since mid August but won't be made available for digital download until October, while the album is yet to have any release date.
The album is recorded in the band's home made studio in Berlin. "Our time in Berlin was a fresh start, with no rules again," Jules said. "When you've had an album that's been successful, the danger is you back in the studio, look back and try and emulate it." Katie added, "It'd be so lazy and easy to make the same album twice."
The Ting Tings' "Hands" music video
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie