Video Premiere: The Ting Tings' 'Hands'
The Ting Tings' new single "Hands" has got music video treatment which is filled with flashing lights. Jules de Martino is playing the drums, Katie White is rocking the Calvin Harris-produced song in a keytar, and several mill workers are seen hard at work with their welding.
Electro-disco sound, "Hands" is the first offering from The Ting Tings' upcoming second studio effort "Kunst". The song has been unveiled since mid August but won't be made available for digital download until October, while the album is yet to have any release date.
The album is recorded in the band's home made studio in Berlin. "Our time in Berlin was a fresh start, with no rules again," Jules said. "When you've had an album that's been successful, the danger is you back in the studio, look back and try and emulate it." Katie added, "It'd be so lazy and easy to make the same album twice."
The Ting Tings' "Hands" music video
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'