Video Premiere: The Ting Tings' 'Hands'
The Ting Tings' new single "Hands" has got music video treatment which is filled with flashing lights. Jules de Martino is playing the drums, Katie White is rocking the Calvin Harris-produced song in a keytar, and several mill workers are seen hard at work with their welding.
Electro-disco sound, "Hands" is the first offering from The Ting Tings' upcoming second studio effort "Kunst". The song has been unveiled since mid August but won't be made available for digital download until October, while the album is yet to have any release date.
The album is recorded in the band's home made studio in Berlin. "Our time in Berlin was a fresh start, with no rules again," Jules said. "When you've had an album that's been successful, the danger is you back in the studio, look back and try and emulate it." Katie added, "It'd be so lazy and easy to make the same album twice."
The Ting Tings' "Hands" music video
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women