Video Premiere: The Ting Tings' 'Hands'
The Ting Tings' new single "Hands" has got music video treatment which is filled with flashing lights. Jules de Martino is playing the drums, Katie White is rocking the Calvin Harris-produced song in a keytar, and several mill workers are seen hard at work with their welding.
Electro-disco sound, "Hands" is the first offering from The Ting Tings' upcoming second studio effort "Kunst". The song has been unveiled since mid August but won't be made available for digital download until October, while the album is yet to have any release date.
The album is recorded in the band's home made studio in Berlin. "Our time in Berlin was a fresh start, with no rules again," Jules said. "When you've had an album that's been successful, the danger is you back in the studio, look back and try and emulate it." Katie added, "It'd be so lazy and easy to make the same album twice."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune