Video Premiere: The Ting Tings' 'Hands'
The Ting Tings' new single "Hands" has got music video treatment which is filled with flashing lights. Jules de Martino is playing the drums, Katie White is rocking the Calvin Harris-produced song in a keytar, and several mill workers are seen hard at work with their welding.
Electro-disco sound, "Hands" is the first offering from The Ting Tings' upcoming second studio effort "Kunst". The song has been unveiled since mid August but won't be made available for digital download until October, while the album is yet to have any release date.
The album is recorded in the band's home made studio in Berlin. "Our time in Berlin was a fresh start, with no rules again," Jules said. "When you've had an album that's been successful, the danger is you back in the studio, look back and try and emulate it." Katie added, "It'd be so lazy and easy to make the same album twice."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked