Liam Neeson Stepping Out and Holding Hands With New Woman
Liam Neeson may have found himself a new girlfriend. The "Clash of the Titans" actor, who was left devastated by the sudden death of his wife Natasha Richardson in 2009, was spotted stepping out and holding hands with a new beauty, Daily Mail reported.
Liam and the woman, whose name is Freya St Johnston, were photographed leaving London's exclusive Nobu restaurant on Friday, September 3. The actor and the blonde businesswoman later continued their outing by heading to the upmarket Dorchester Hotel.
When asked about the nature of their relationship, 36-year-old Freya refused to confirm or deny the romance report. She told the site, "I am not saying anything whatsoever." Though so, an insider additionally shared, "I am not aware of that [any relationship], but I would not be surprised, she moves in those circles."
"She said he's just an old friend. They have not seen each other for ten years and went out to dinner on Friday night," the insider further claimed. According to the site, Freya already has two children with ex-partner Matthew Winton.
The outing marked Liam Neeson's first public romance since the death of wife Natasha Richardson. His wife died of severe brain injury following a skiing accident back in March 2009. Liam and Natasha had become husband and wife since July 1994. Together, they have two kids, 15-year-old Micheal Richard Antonio and 14-year-old Daniel Jack.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO