Liam Neeson Stepping Out and Holding Hands With New Woman
Liam Neeson may have found himself a new girlfriend. The "Clash of the Titans" actor, who was left devastated by the sudden death of his wife Natasha Richardson in 2009, was spotted stepping out and holding hands with a new beauty, Daily Mail reported.
Liam and the woman, whose name is Freya St Johnston, were photographed leaving London's exclusive Nobu restaurant on Friday, September 3. The actor and the blonde businesswoman later continued their outing by heading to the upmarket Dorchester Hotel.
When asked about the nature of their relationship, 36-year-old Freya refused to confirm or deny the romance report. She told the site, "I am not saying anything whatsoever." Though so, an insider additionally shared, "I am not aware of that [any relationship], but I would not be surprised, she moves in those circles."
"She said he's just an old friend. They have not seen each other for ten years and went out to dinner on Friday night," the insider further claimed. According to the site, Freya already has two children with ex-partner Matthew Winton.
The outing marked Liam Neeson's first public romance since the death of wife Natasha Richardson. His wife died of severe brain injury following a skiing accident back in March 2009. Liam and Natasha had become husband and wife since July 1994. Together, they have two kids, 15-year-old Micheal Richard Antonio and 14-year-old Daniel Jack.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie