Liam Neeson Stepping Out and Holding Hands With New Woman
Liam Neeson may have found himself a new girlfriend. The "Clash of the Titans" actor, who was left devastated by the sudden death of his wife Natasha Richardson in 2009, was spotted stepping out and holding hands with a new beauty, Daily Mail reported.
Liam and the woman, whose name is Freya St Johnston, were photographed leaving London's exclusive Nobu restaurant on Friday, September 3. The actor and the blonde businesswoman later continued their outing by heading to the upmarket Dorchester Hotel.
When asked about the nature of their relationship, 36-year-old Freya refused to confirm or deny the romance report. She told the site, "I am not saying anything whatsoever." Though so, an insider additionally shared, "I am not aware of that [any relationship], but I would not be surprised, she moves in those circles."
"She said he's just an old friend. They have not seen each other for ten years and went out to dinner on Friday night," the insider further claimed. According to the site, Freya already has two children with ex-partner Matthew Winton.
The outing marked Liam Neeson's first public romance since the death of wife Natasha Richardson. His wife died of severe brain injury following a skiing accident back in March 2009. Liam and Natasha had become husband and wife since July 1994. Together, they have two kids, 15-year-old Micheal Richard Antonio and 14-year-old Daniel Jack.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3