'Private Practice' Gives First Look at the Wedding
The wedding of "Private Practice" that Shonda Rhimes has announced won't be without its drama. In the first look of the September 23 episode which EW has offered, Violet is literally a runaway bride. However, in another pic, the bride and groom happily kiss each other during the nuptials.
Tim Daly who plays Pete says he can't guarantee that happiness is forever for Pete and Violet because it's Shonda Rhimes' show. "Happiness is fleeting on her shows. If [the wedded bliss] makes it four episodes, it'll be amazing," he said. Daly also revealed how the couple, who has a son together, came to the decision of getting married. "It comes out of some intense sex. Violet's really floating his boat, and Pete's like, 'Will you marry me?'," Daly opened up.
The other picture reveals Addison as their wedding guest. The character played by Kate Walsh has a romantic history with Pete but that didn't make her awkward in coming to the celebration and carrying the couple's child on her hip.
The season opener, according to the press release, will see Pete and Violet anxiously preparing for their wedding day, but Cooper may have to intervene when emotions and fear of the future run high. Things have taken a surprise turn with Addison and Sam, and Naomi juggles the burden of caring for her daughter and newborn granddaughter and worries about Dink's ability to parent. Despite disagreements and deeply-rooted conflicts, the doctors come together to mourn the loss of their friend, Dell.
"Private Practice" airs the new season on September 23 after "Grey's Anatomy" which will be blessed with a wedding as well.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal