'Private Practice' Gives First Look at the Wedding
The wedding of "Private Practice" that Shonda Rhimes has announced won't be without its drama. In the first look of the September 23 episode which EW has offered, Violet is literally a runaway bride. However, in another pic, the bride and groom happily kiss each other during the nuptials.
Tim Daly who plays Pete says he can't guarantee that happiness is forever for Pete and Violet because it's Shonda Rhimes' show. "Happiness is fleeting on her shows. If [the wedded bliss] makes it four episodes, it'll be amazing," he said. Daly also revealed how the couple, who has a son together, came to the decision of getting married. "It comes out of some intense sex. Violet's really floating his boat, and Pete's like, 'Will you marry me?'," Daly opened up.
The other picture reveals Addison as their wedding guest. The character played by Kate Walsh has a romantic history with Pete but that didn't make her awkward in coming to the celebration and carrying the couple's child on her hip.
The season opener, according to the press release, will see Pete and Violet anxiously preparing for their wedding day, but Cooper may have to intervene when emotions and fear of the future run high. Things have taken a surprise turn with Addison and Sam, and Naomi juggles the burden of caring for her daughter and newborn granddaughter and worries about Dink's ability to parent. Despite disagreements and deeply-rooted conflicts, the doctors come together to mourn the loss of their friend, Dell.
"Private Practice" airs the new season on September 23 after "Grey's Anatomy" which will be blessed with a wedding as well.
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans