Melanie Brown Slams Split Rumor for the First Time
Melanie Brown herself has now spoken for the first time to put split rumor from husband Stephen Belafonte to an end. The former Spice Girls star said, "We are very tight, these rumors get spread and snowball. We are far from getting divorced."
Meanwhile, when making appearance on "Chelsea Lately", Brown also addressed the separation story, saying "Somebody said that we were getting divorced... No! Not yet, anyway." Brown further said, "He can be a little bit crazy and freaky but we match each other," as host Chelsea Handler told her that she has met Belafonte "a couple of times" and described him as "super creepy."
Beside dismissing the divorce report, Brown also talked about her new reality show "It's a Scary World", which will be debuted this week on the Style Channel. The series will center on her life with Belafonte and her two kids, Phoenix and Angel, from her previous relationships.
Report suggesting Melanie Brown and Stephen Belafonte were about to end their union began swirled after the producer allegedly told Britain's Sunday Mirror that their marriage "is over". The site also claimed Belafonte has talked to Los Angeles lawyers about a divorce from the singer.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie