Melanie Brown Slams Split Rumor for the First Time
Melanie Brown herself has now spoken for the first time to put split rumor from husband Stephen Belafonte to an end. The former Spice Girls star said, "We are very tight, these rumors get spread and snowball. We are far from getting divorced."
Meanwhile, when making appearance on "Chelsea Lately", Brown also addressed the separation story, saying "Somebody said that we were getting divorced... No! Not yet, anyway." Brown further said, "He can be a little bit crazy and freaky but we match each other," as host Chelsea Handler told her that she has met Belafonte "a couple of times" and described him as "super creepy."
Beside dismissing the divorce report, Brown also talked about her new reality show "It's a Scary World", which will be debuted this week on the Style Channel. The series will center on her life with Belafonte and her two kids, Phoenix and Angel, from her previous relationships.
Report suggesting Melanie Brown and Stephen Belafonte were about to end their union began swirled after the producer allegedly told Britain's Sunday Mirror that their marriage "is over". The site also claimed Belafonte has talked to Los Angeles lawyers about a divorce from the singer.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video