Melanie Brown Slams Split Rumor for the First Time
Melanie Brown herself has now spoken for the first time to put split rumor from husband Stephen Belafonte to an end. The former Spice Girls star said, "We are very tight, these rumors get spread and snowball. We are far from getting divorced."
Meanwhile, when making appearance on "Chelsea Lately", Brown also addressed the separation story, saying "Somebody said that we were getting divorced... No! Not yet, anyway." Brown further said, "He can be a little bit crazy and freaky but we match each other," as host Chelsea Handler told her that she has met Belafonte "a couple of times" and described him as "super creepy."
Beside dismissing the divorce report, Brown also talked about her new reality show "It's a Scary World", which will be debuted this week on the Style Channel. The series will center on her life with Belafonte and her two kids, Phoenix and Angel, from her previous relationships.
Report suggesting Melanie Brown and Stephen Belafonte were about to end their union began swirled after the producer allegedly told Britain's Sunday Mirror that their marriage "is over". The site also claimed Belafonte has talked to Los Angeles lawyers about a divorce from the singer.
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival