Brian Austin Green Appears in 'Desperate Housewives' Featurette
ABC gives an inside look into the making of "Desperate Housewives" season 7 trailer which picks up the theme of old wild west movie. "There's a storm brewing in Wisteria Lane, changes [are] coming. This whole commercial is about them [the housewives] meeting up and facing it," director Joseph Kahn said.
More can be plucked up from watching the behind-the-scene featurette. There's the scene where Lynette introduces Vanessa Williams' character Renee to the other housewives and also there's a glimpse of Brian Austin Green in his heartthrob role, Keith.
Renee will end up competing with Bree over Keith. "She ends up hanging out on Wisteria Lane and stirring up some stuff," Williams said, adding "My character comes to visit, because she's got some problems in her marriage." Reggie Austin has been hired to portray the husband.
"Desperate Housewives" premieres September 26 on ABC.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign