Brian Austin Green Appears in 'Desperate Housewives' Featurette
ABC gives an inside look into the making of "Desperate Housewives" season 7 trailer which picks up the theme of old wild west movie. "There's a storm brewing in Wisteria Lane, changes [are] coming. This whole commercial is about them [the housewives] meeting up and facing it," director Joseph Kahn said.
More can be plucked up from watching the behind-the-scene featurette. There's the scene where Lynette introduces Vanessa Williams' character Renee to the other housewives and also there's a glimpse of Brian Austin Green in his heartthrob role, Keith.
Renee will end up competing with Bree over Keith. "She ends up hanging out on Wisteria Lane and stirring up some stuff," Williams said, adding "My character comes to visit, because she's got some problems in her marriage." Reggie Austin has been hired to portray the husband.
"Desperate Housewives" premieres September 26 on ABC.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri