Brian Austin Green Appears in 'Desperate Housewives' Featurette
ABC gives an inside look into the making of "Desperate Housewives" season 7 trailer which picks up the theme of old wild west movie. "There's a storm brewing in Wisteria Lane, changes [are] coming. This whole commercial is about them [the housewives] meeting up and facing it," director Joseph Kahn said.
More can be plucked up from watching the behind-the-scene featurette. There's the scene where Lynette introduces Vanessa Williams' character Renee to the other housewives and also there's a glimpse of Brian Austin Green in his heartthrob role, Keith.
Renee will end up competing with Bree over Keith. "She ends up hanging out on Wisteria Lane and stirring up some stuff," Williams said, adding "My character comes to visit, because she's got some problems in her marriage." Reggie Austin has been hired to portray the husband.
"Desperate Housewives" premieres September 26 on ABC.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour