Brian Austin Green Appears in 'Desperate Housewives' Featurette
ABC gives an inside look into the making of "Desperate Housewives" season 7 trailer which picks up the theme of old wild west movie. "There's a storm brewing in Wisteria Lane, changes [are] coming. This whole commercial is about them [the housewives] meeting up and facing it," director Joseph Kahn said.
More can be plucked up from watching the behind-the-scene featurette. There's the scene where Lynette introduces Vanessa Williams' character Renee to the other housewives and also there's a glimpse of Brian Austin Green in his heartthrob role, Keith.
Renee will end up competing with Bree over Keith. "She ends up hanging out on Wisteria Lane and stirring up some stuff," Williams said, adding "My character comes to visit, because she's got some problems in her marriage." Reggie Austin has been hired to portray the husband.
"Desperate Housewives" premieres September 26 on ABC.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival