Brian Austin Green Appears in 'Desperate Housewives' Featurette
ABC gives an inside look into the making of "Desperate Housewives" season 7 trailer which picks up the theme of old wild west movie. "There's a storm brewing in Wisteria Lane, changes [are] coming. This whole commercial is about them [the housewives] meeting up and facing it," director Joseph Kahn said.
More can be plucked up from watching the behind-the-scene featurette. There's the scene where Lynette introduces Vanessa Williams' character Renee to the other housewives and also there's a glimpse of Brian Austin Green in his heartthrob role, Keith.
Renee will end up competing with Bree over Keith. "She ends up hanging out on Wisteria Lane and stirring up some stuff," Williams said, adding "My character comes to visit, because she's got some problems in her marriage." Reggie Austin has been hired to portray the husband.
"Desperate Housewives" premieres September 26 on ABC.
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors