Lady GaGa Appears at Eminem and Jay-Z's Second Detroit Concert
Eminem and Jay-Z's duet concerts are surely one of the must-watch gigs this year and Lady GaGa apparently agrees with that and she spared time in between her tight schedule to attend the two big rappers' show. Accompanied by several bodyguards, GaGa showed up at the Detroit's Comerica Park on Friday night, September 3.
The 24-year-old singer wore a micro-sized silver skirt and sported a long silver-colored wig which is similar to the one she wore on the recent Vanity Fair cover. She watched the stadium concert from an elevated platform in the center of the field, grooving and bobbing her head during "Empire State of Mind" set and throwing Jay-Z's signature diamond hand-sign to the air when the rapper played "U Don't Know".
GaGa was in town to perform at Michigan's Palace of Auburn Hills on Saturday night, September 4 and her surprise appearance at the Slim Shady and Jay-Z's concert caused stir among audience. She reportedly stayed for around an hour before heading backstage.
Another star spotted among the crowd was "Lost" actor Dominic Monaghan who plays lead character opposite Megan Fox in Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie" music video. Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, D12, G-Unit and Young Jeezy additionally came to the Friday night concert as special guests.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen