Video: First Look at Rooney Mara in 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo'
Pictures of what could be the first look at Rooney Mara in "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)" have been compiled in a video by Rooney Mara Source. The American actress, who portrays Lisbeth Salander, is seen sporting a dark short hair, which is similar to the haircut of the character when she was portrayed by Noomi Rapace in the original Swedish film of the same title.
The video also captures Mara when she still covers her head under a helmet as she rides a motorcycle. However, it is unclear whether the lead actress was shooting a scene for the movie or she was just practicing. RooneyMara.net which also obtains the pictures says they were taken from the set of the movie on Friday, September 3, but Cinema Blend has got information that the production would only start on September 4.
In "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo", Rooney Mara will star opposite Daniel Craig who is tapped to play Mikael Blomkvist, the investigative journalist and part owner of the magazine Millennium. The story itself will follow ruthless computer hacker Lisbeth Salander and Blomkvist who are employed to find missing girl Harriet Vanger by her uncle.
David Fincher will tackle the helming duty for the upcoming thriller, which is due December 21, 2011 in the U.S.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns