Kanye West Offers Another Apology to Taylor Swift, Writing Song for Her
As 2010 MTV Video Music Awards gets closer by day and people seem to get nostalgic with what happened last year when he rudely interrupted Taylor Swift's Best Female Video acceptance speech, Kanye West took it to his Twitter to once again say sorry for what he had done wrong. He even revealed about writing a song for the country music singer.
"Even now a lot of articles start there first 2 paragraphs about how much of an a**hole I am," Kanye started. "Some people's truth is Kanye is racist... It's not my truth but I do believe it's my Karma." He continued mentioning about the price he has to pay for his rude behavior, "People booed when I would go to concerts and the performer mentioned my name. If you google A**hole my face may very well pop up 2 pages into the search."
He knows it was a childish thing to do, writing "I looked in the mirror and said GROW UP KANYE ... I take the responsibility for my actions." In an attempt to build better relationship with Taylor, he stated, "I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her."
"She had nothing to do with my issues with award shows. She had no idea what hit her. She's justa lil girl with dreams like the rest of us. She deserves the apology more than anyone. Thank you Biz Stone and Evan Williams [the creators of Twitter] for creating a platform where we can communicate directly."
Calling himself a "32 year old child", he begged fans not to make it "into such a race issue." He tweeted, "TAYLOR LOVES RAP MUSIC... I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC. I wish they all knew how much I really cared about music and pop culture and art and peoples feelings. I want to win there hearts back so I can continue to bring my take on culture to the masses with a clean opinion. It starts with this... I'm sorry Taylor."
More Kanye West News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction