Chelsea Handler Defies Singing and Dancing for MTV VMAs
Unlike the recent Primetime Emmy Awards which had its host Jimmy Fallon going "Glee" with a musical number, the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards will try something different. Claiming that the previous VMAs already had enough singing and dancing, host Chelsea Handler reasoned she doesn't have "the kind of ass that should be mooned."
Instead of exploring her singing and dancing skill, Handler will stick to what she is good at, comedy, in hopes to bring laughters to the Los Angeles' Nokia Theater. "I'm there to be funny, kind of, so hopefully I'll just kind of doing that," she said of what people should expect from her at the September 12 live ceremony.
Though so, hip-shaking performance might not be completely missing from the show. Handler will bring her "Chelsea Lately" sidekick, Chuy Bravo, who could show off his moves on stage. "He's like a Moonman," she said. "He's great to look at. It's, like, very easy to start laughing once you see him."
2010 MTV VMAs will air live on Sunday night at 9 P.M. ET/PT. Eminem, Kanye West, Drake, Justin Bieber, B.o.B, Usher and Paramore are lined up as performers. Nicki Minaj, Selena Gomez, Emma Stone, Penn Badgley, Trey Songz, Ashley Greene and Justin Timberlake are billed as presenters.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off