First Look at Jake Gyllenhaal in Duncan Jones' 'Source Code'
First official image of "Source Code" has come out via Empire Magazine and Wet Dark and Wild has posted the scan of the photo. It gives the first look at Jake Gyllenhaal's Colter, a military man who wakes up in the body of a civilian experiencing a terrorist bombing. He must live through repetitions of the event to find out who was responsible.
Before he could find an answer, "things change in such a dramatic way, he doesn't know whether the train's real or not," director Duncan Jones said in the magazine interview. The English filmmaker went on gushing, "When it was brought to me it was serious, quite cerebral, dark and depressing. My take was, 'This could actually be quite fun...' "
"Source Code" is Duncan Jones' next directed film after his 2009 "Moon" which landed him praises from critics. The upcoming sci-fi thriller, starring also Vera Farmiga and Michelle Monaghan among others, has just got U.K. release date which is March 11, 2011, but it has not been known when the movie will open in U.S. theaters.
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'