First Look at Jake Gyllenhaal in Duncan Jones' 'Source Code'
First official image of "Source Code" has come out via Empire Magazine and Wet Dark and Wild has posted the scan of the photo. It gives the first look at Jake Gyllenhaal's Colter, a military man who wakes up in the body of a civilian experiencing a terrorist bombing. He must live through repetitions of the event to find out who was responsible.
Before he could find an answer, "things change in such a dramatic way, he doesn't know whether the train's real or not," director Duncan Jones said in the magazine interview. The English filmmaker went on gushing, "When it was brought to me it was serious, quite cerebral, dark and depressing. My take was, 'This could actually be quite fun...' "
"Source Code" is Duncan Jones' next directed film after his 2009 "Moon" which landed him praises from critics. The upcoming sci-fi thriller, starring also Vera Farmiga and Michelle Monaghan among others, has just got U.K. release date which is March 11, 2011, but it has not been known when the movie will open in U.S. theaters.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour