First Look at Jake Gyllenhaal in Duncan Jones' 'Source Code'
First official image of "Source Code" has come out via Empire Magazine and Wet Dark and Wild has posted the scan of the photo. It gives the first look at Jake Gyllenhaal's Colter, a military man who wakes up in the body of a civilian experiencing a terrorist bombing. He must live through repetitions of the event to find out who was responsible.
Before he could find an answer, "things change in such a dramatic way, he doesn't know whether the train's real or not," director Duncan Jones said in the magazine interview. The English filmmaker went on gushing, "When it was brought to me it was serious, quite cerebral, dark and depressing. My take was, 'This could actually be quite fun...' "
"Source Code" is Duncan Jones' next directed film after his 2009 "Moon" which landed him praises from critics. The upcoming sci-fi thriller, starring also Vera Farmiga and Michelle Monaghan among others, has just got U.K. release date which is March 11, 2011, but it has not been known when the movie will open in U.S. theaters.
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian