First Look at Jake Gyllenhaal in Duncan Jones' 'Source Code'
First official image of "Source Code" has come out via Empire Magazine and Wet Dark and Wild has posted the scan of the photo. It gives the first look at Jake Gyllenhaal's Colter, a military man who wakes up in the body of a civilian experiencing a terrorist bombing. He must live through repetitions of the event to find out who was responsible.
Before he could find an answer, "things change in such a dramatic way, he doesn't know whether the train's real or not," director Duncan Jones said in the magazine interview. The English filmmaker went on gushing, "When it was brought to me it was serious, quite cerebral, dark and depressing. My take was, 'This could actually be quite fun...' "
"Source Code" is Duncan Jones' next directed film after his 2009 "Moon" which landed him praises from critics. The upcoming sci-fi thriller, starring also Vera Farmiga and Michelle Monaghan among others, has just got U.K. release date which is March 11, 2011, but it has not been known when the movie will open in U.S. theaters.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed