First Look at Jake Gyllenhaal in Duncan Jones' 'Source Code'
First official image of "Source Code" has come out via Empire Magazine and Wet Dark and Wild has posted the scan of the photo. It gives the first look at Jake Gyllenhaal's Colter, a military man who wakes up in the body of a civilian experiencing a terrorist bombing. He must live through repetitions of the event to find out who was responsible.
Before he could find an answer, "things change in such a dramatic way, he doesn't know whether the train's real or not," director Duncan Jones said in the magazine interview. The English filmmaker went on gushing, "When it was brought to me it was serious, quite cerebral, dark and depressing. My take was, 'This could actually be quite fun...' "
"Source Code" is Duncan Jones' next directed film after his 2009 "Moon" which landed him praises from critics. The upcoming sci-fi thriller, starring also Vera Farmiga and Michelle Monaghan among others, has just got U.K. release date which is March 11, 2011, but it has not been known when the movie will open in U.S. theaters.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'