'Dancing with the Stars' Season 11 in Costumes
The new "Dancing with the Stars" pairs put on their best poses in the dancing costumes for the promotional photos of season 11. Bristol Palin had said before that she would wear the most conservative costume in the show's history but the final result proved otherwise.
"We did our title shoot today so I got all glammed up and stuff, but I'm definitely excited to wear all those," the 19-year-old who is paired with Mark Ballas said in an interview with Us Magazine. "I know that mine will be the most conservative and I will be the most dressed. That's because that's how I am and that's how I want to dress. But it'll be good, all the rhinestones and spray tans, that will be fun."
Comparably, her black dress in the promo is decent looking from the front view, but it has this hidden thigh-high slit as well as wide open back. Still, the title of the sexiest-looking female contestant is held by Audrina Patridge who wears a red two-piece with glitter details.
Not seen in the pictures are Karina Smirnoff and The Situation who can only match their schedules one week before the show starts. Smirnoff who admitted that she is nervous about the limited time said they would have around five days to practice before the premiere on September 20.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media