'Dancing with the Stars' Season 11 in Costumes
The new "Dancing with the Stars" pairs put on their best poses in the dancing costumes for the promotional photos of season 11. Bristol Palin had said before that she would wear the most conservative costume in the show's history but the final result proved otherwise.
"We did our title shoot today so I got all glammed up and stuff, but I'm definitely excited to wear all those," the 19-year-old who is paired with Mark Ballas said in an interview with Us Magazine. "I know that mine will be the most conservative and I will be the most dressed. That's because that's how I am and that's how I want to dress. But it'll be good, all the rhinestones and spray tans, that will be fun."
Comparably, her black dress in the promo is decent looking from the front view, but it has this hidden thigh-high slit as well as wide open back. Still, the title of the sexiest-looking female contestant is held by Audrina Patridge who wears a red two-piece with glitter details.
Not seen in the pictures are Karina Smirnoff and The Situation who can only match their schedules one week before the show starts. Smirnoff who admitted that she is nervous about the limited time said they would have around five days to practice before the premiere on September 20.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway