First Promo of 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 7
The first promo of "Grey's Anatomy" for the seventh season has been aired on ABC but it contains no footage from the new season. Instead, it recaps what happened to several relationships between the Seattle Grace docs in the sixth season and how they have changed their lives.
As Shonda Rhimes has hinted before, the new season will be kicked off with a happy storyline as a redemption for last season's finale where people die in a hostage situation. Cristina and Owen, whose romance has been going up and down since Teddy's arrival at the hospital, have decided to make their reunion official in a marriage. Not everybody is happy with her decision. Cristina's BFF Meredith is afraid that she is rushing into judgment due to the traumatic gunning incident.
However, Rhimes has a reason behind Cristina's mind. "The theme of this season is rebirth," she told EW. "Everybody is sort of coming out of this very dark place [following last season's massacre]. And there was something really hopeful and beautiful about Cristina and Owen getting married."
"Grey's Anatomy" will be back on September 23 on ABC.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'