First Promo of 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 7
The first promo of "Grey's Anatomy" for the seventh season has been aired on ABC but it contains no footage from the new season. Instead, it recaps what happened to several relationships between the Seattle Grace docs in the sixth season and how they have changed their lives.
As Shonda Rhimes has hinted before, the new season will be kicked off with a happy storyline as a redemption for last season's finale where people die in a hostage situation. Cristina and Owen, whose romance has been going up and down since Teddy's arrival at the hospital, have decided to make their reunion official in a marriage. Not everybody is happy with her decision. Cristina's BFF Meredith is afraid that she is rushing into judgment due to the traumatic gunning incident.
However, Rhimes has a reason behind Cristina's mind. "The theme of this season is rebirth," she told EW. "Everybody is sort of coming out of this very dark place [following last season's massacre]. And there was something really hopeful and beautiful about Cristina and Owen getting married."
"Grey's Anatomy" will be back on September 23 on ABC.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8