First Promo of 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 7
The first promo of "Grey's Anatomy" for the seventh season has been aired on ABC but it contains no footage from the new season. Instead, it recaps what happened to several relationships between the Seattle Grace docs in the sixth season and how they have changed their lives.
As Shonda Rhimes has hinted before, the new season will be kicked off with a happy storyline as a redemption for last season's finale where people die in a hostage situation. Cristina and Owen, whose romance has been going up and down since Teddy's arrival at the hospital, have decided to make their reunion official in a marriage. Not everybody is happy with her decision. Cristina's BFF Meredith is afraid that she is rushing into judgment due to the traumatic gunning incident.
However, Rhimes has a reason behind Cristina's mind. "The theme of this season is rebirth," she told EW. "Everybody is sort of coming out of this very dark place [following last season's massacre]. And there was something really hopeful and beautiful about Cristina and Owen getting married."
"Grey's Anatomy" will be back on September 23 on ABC.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?