First Promo of 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 7
The first promo of "Grey's Anatomy" for the seventh season has been aired on ABC but it contains no footage from the new season. Instead, it recaps what happened to several relationships between the Seattle Grace docs in the sixth season and how they have changed their lives.
As Shonda Rhimes has hinted before, the new season will be kicked off with a happy storyline as a redemption for last season's finale where people die in a hostage situation. Cristina and Owen, whose romance has been going up and down since Teddy's arrival at the hospital, have decided to make their reunion official in a marriage. Not everybody is happy with her decision. Cristina's BFF Meredith is afraid that she is rushing into judgment due to the traumatic gunning incident.
However, Rhimes has a reason behind Cristina's mind. "The theme of this season is rebirth," she told EW. "Everybody is sort of coming out of this very dark place [following last season's massacre]. And there was something really hopeful and beautiful about Cristina and Owen getting married."
"Grey's Anatomy" will be back on September 23 on ABC.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding