First Promo of 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 7
The first promo of "Grey's Anatomy" for the seventh season has been aired on ABC but it contains no footage from the new season. Instead, it recaps what happened to several relationships between the Seattle Grace docs in the sixth season and how they have changed their lives.
As Shonda Rhimes has hinted before, the new season will be kicked off with a happy storyline as a redemption for last season's finale where people die in a hostage situation. Cristina and Owen, whose romance has been going up and down since Teddy's arrival at the hospital, have decided to make their reunion official in a marriage. Not everybody is happy with her decision. Cristina's BFF Meredith is afraid that she is rushing into judgment due to the traumatic gunning incident.
However, Rhimes has a reason behind Cristina's mind. "The theme of this season is rebirth," she told EW. "Everybody is sort of coming out of this very dark place [following last season's massacre]. And there was something really hopeful and beautiful about Cristina and Owen getting married."
"Grey's Anatomy" will be back on September 23 on ABC.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement