More 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' Photos Come Out
More and more scenes from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" have been previewed in pictures to tease fans. One of the new images gives a look at Harry, Hermione and Ron on the road. Another one shows the title character looking at his reflection in a mirror, while the other photo sees him walking through the darkness with a light from his wand.
Serving as the latest installment of "Harry Potter" film franchise, "Deathly Hallows" will be split into two parts. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" is due November 19 in both the U.S. and U.K., while "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" is set for July 15, 2011 release.
The first part begins as Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction - the Horcruxes - without the guidance of their professors or the protection of Professor Dumbledore. In the meantime, Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
David Yates serves behind the lens for both movies, which will be presented in 3-D. Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint are all returning to reprise their roles as Harry, Hermione and Ron respectively.
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father