More 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' Photos Come Out
More and more scenes from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" have been previewed in pictures to tease fans. One of the new images gives a look at Harry, Hermione and Ron on the road. Another one shows the title character looking at his reflection in a mirror, while the other photo sees him walking through the darkness with a light from his wand.
Serving as the latest installment of "Harry Potter" film franchise, "Deathly Hallows" will be split into two parts. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" is due November 19 in both the U.S. and U.K., while "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" is set for July 15, 2011 release.
The first part begins as Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction - the Horcruxes - without the guidance of their professors or the protection of Professor Dumbledore. In the meantime, Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
David Yates serves behind the lens for both movies, which will be presented in 3-D. Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint are all returning to reprise their roles as Harry, Hermione and Ron respectively.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked