London's High Court Family Division Granted Cheryl Cole a Divorce
Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole has officially ended her marriage to England footballer husband Ashley Cole. Associated Press reported that London's High Court Family Division granted Cheryl a divorce on Friday, September 3.
Both Cheryl and Ashley didn't attend the London court hearing where District Judge Christopher Simmonds granted the then-couple a decree nisi. Cheryl and Ashley must now wait six weeks before a decree absolute is issued, officially ending their union.
Cheryl filed for divorce back in May, citing "unreasonable behavior" in her petition. The 27-year-old singer brought her marriage to an end amid allegations Ashley cheated on her with a string of women. The divorce papers also reportedly noted that when the singer "put it to him that he had been unfaithful," the footballer "admitted it".
During her estranged relationship with Ashley, Cheryl is romantically linked to dancer Derek Hough. And just hours before Cheryl and Ashley's divorce came through, Derek was spotted making a visit to the singer's hotel in Los Angeles, Daily Mail reported.
More Cheryl Cole News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video