Video Premiere: Selena Gomez's 'A Year Without Rain'
Selena Gomez goes to the desert in a music video for her latest single "A Year Without Rain". It kicks off with her driving in a convertible with her band The Scene. The sun is blazing hot as she climbs out the car and sings her heart out about missing the person she loves.
The 18-year-old singer is wearing a long gown. "Help rush me outta it now/ A day without you is like a year without rain," the "Monte Carlo" movie beauty sings. The guy she is longing for finally appears in front of her at the end and the rain pours down heavily as the two unite.
The music video was debuted on Disney Channel after the premiere of "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". A behind-the-scene footage is included in a deluxe edition of Gomez's new album "A Year Without Rain" where the song is listed. Both the standard and deluxe bundle will be released in United States on September 21.
More Selena Gomez News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen