Kristen Bell Starts Campaigning Again to Get 'Veronica Mars' Movie
Kristen Bell suddenly feels nostalgic about her TV series "Veronica Mars" that she revives her campaign to get the movie. Though the film project has sunk at Warner Bros. Pictures for quite some time, the actress has not given up yet and urges fans to support her.
On Thursday, September 2, Bell wrote on her Twitter page, "mars fans-can we bug @wbpictures & tell em the must do a VM film?? new tactic. bombard em w/tweets, theres evidence of fans they cant ignore." Continuing her viral campaign, she tweeted, "veronicamars fans send petitions & any obsessive behaior u have 2 @wbpictures & demand the film. they c no audience 4 it? i beg 2 differ."
The depicter of the titular character even mentioned the TV series creator Rob Thomas and producer Dan Etheridge as people who want to make the movie. She additionally gives a link to a Facebook page, which has had more than 14,000 members as of press time, for those who are eager to see "Veronica Mars" movie.
"Veronica Mars" was a TV series about a high school student moonlighting as a private investigator in her father's own private investigation agency. When the show was about to end in 2007, talks about the big screen version had surfaced. However, Warner Bros. recently decided to take a pass.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters