Kristen Bell Starts Campaigning Again to Get 'Veronica Mars' Movie
Kristen Bell suddenly feels nostalgic about her TV series "Veronica Mars" that she revives her campaign to get the movie. Though the film project has sunk at Warner Bros. Pictures for quite some time, the actress has not given up yet and urges fans to support her.
On Thursday, September 2, Bell wrote on her Twitter page, "mars fans-can we bug @wbpictures & tell em the must do a VM film?? new tactic. bombard em w/tweets, theres evidence of fans they cant ignore." Continuing her viral campaign, she tweeted, "veronicamars fans send petitions & any obsessive behaior u have 2 @wbpictures & demand the film. they c no audience 4 it? i beg 2 differ."
The depicter of the titular character even mentioned the TV series creator Rob Thomas and producer Dan Etheridge as people who want to make the movie. She additionally gives a link to a Facebook page, which has had more than 14,000 members as of press time, for those who are eager to see "Veronica Mars" movie.
"Veronica Mars" was a TV series about a high school student moonlighting as a private investigator in her father's own private investigation agency. When the show was about to end in 2007, talks about the big screen version had surfaced. However, Warner Bros. recently decided to take a pass.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters