Kristen Bell Starts Campaigning Again to Get 'Veronica Mars' Movie
Kristen Bell suddenly feels nostalgic about her TV series "Veronica Mars" that she revives her campaign to get the movie. Though the film project has sunk at Warner Bros. Pictures for quite some time, the actress has not given up yet and urges fans to support her.
On Thursday, September 2, Bell wrote on her Twitter page, "mars fans-can we bug @wbpictures & tell em the must do a VM film?? new tactic. bombard em w/tweets, theres evidence of fans they cant ignore." Continuing her viral campaign, she tweeted, "veronicamars fans send petitions & any obsessive behaior u have 2 @wbpictures & demand the film. they c no audience 4 it? i beg 2 differ."
The depicter of the titular character even mentioned the TV series creator Rob Thomas and producer Dan Etheridge as people who want to make the movie. She additionally gives a link to a Facebook page, which has had more than 14,000 members as of press time, for those who are eager to see "Veronica Mars" movie.
"Veronica Mars" was a TV series about a high school student moonlighting as a private investigator in her father's own private investigation agency. When the show was about to end in 2007, talks about the big screen version had surfaced. However, Warner Bros. recently decided to take a pass.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen