Eminem and Jay-Z Bring in B.o.B, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent and Drake to Detroit
Detroit went wild when two Hip-Hop big forces Eminem and Jay-Z rocked Comerica Park on September 2. B.o.B was the first to take the stage, giving a brief opening set and closing it with Bruno Mars-assisted single "Nothin' on You".
Jay-Z was the next performer. He kicked off with "Run This Town" and continued with such tracks as "Dirt Off Your Shoulder's", "Heart of the City", "Encore" and despite being in Detroit, he rapped "Empire State of Mind" and assured fans with smiles, "I know where I'm at."
When Jay-Z exited the stage, the crowd chanted his name, asking for more performances, but it was Eminem's time. From craving for more Jay-Z, people quickly got pumped up when the Slim Shady took his mic. He catered fans with old materials like 2002 track "Cleaning Out My Closet" and spat verses of his latest chart topper "Love the Way You Lie". He even paid homage to Lil Wayne with "No Love".
Later that night, B.o.B and Jay-Z returned to the stage. Additionally, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent and Drake showed up as special guests. "I'm so honored to be here to tonight. This is history in the making. I want y'all to make some noise for the muthaf**kin' legend that is Emimem," Drake shouted.
The gig will continue on September 3. After invading his own hometown, Eminem will visit the Big Apple, the city that never sleeps where Jay-Z grew up. Together, they are going to invade Yankee Stadium in New York on September 13 and 14.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'