Eminem and Jay-Z Bring in B.o.B, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent and Drake to Detroit
Detroit went wild when two Hip-Hop big forces Eminem and Jay-Z rocked Comerica Park on September 2. B.o.B was the first to take the stage, giving a brief opening set and closing it with Bruno Mars-assisted single "Nothin' on You".
Jay-Z was the next performer. He kicked off with "Run This Town" and continued with such tracks as "Dirt Off Your Shoulder's", "Heart of the City", "Encore" and despite being in Detroit, he rapped "Empire State of Mind" and assured fans with smiles, "I know where I'm at."
When Jay-Z exited the stage, the crowd chanted his name, asking for more performances, but it was Eminem's time. From craving for more Jay-Z, people quickly got pumped up when the Slim Shady took his mic. He catered fans with old materials like 2002 track "Cleaning Out My Closet" and spat verses of his latest chart topper "Love the Way You Lie". He even paid homage to Lil Wayne with "No Love".
Later that night, B.o.B and Jay-Z returned to the stage. Additionally, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent and Drake showed up as special guests. "I'm so honored to be here to tonight. This is history in the making. I want y'all to make some noise for the muthaf**kin' legend that is Emimem," Drake shouted.
The gig will continue on September 3. After invading his own hometown, Eminem will visit the Big Apple, the city that never sleeps where Jay-Z grew up. Together, they are going to invade Yankee Stadium in New York on September 13 and 14.
More Eminem News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper