Jennifer Aniston Snapped in Dinner Date With Lindsay Lohan's Ex
Although back in early July, Jennifer Aniston sparked romance rumor with actor Christopher Gartin after the two spent dinner together, the "Friends" star has now been spotted with another man. And Radar Online reported that Aniston's mystery man is Hard Rock Cafe heir Harry Morton, who once dated troubled actress Lindsay Lohan.
Aniston and Morton, who is also the founder of Pink Taco restaurant chains, were spotted on a dinner date at the luxurious Sunset Tower Hotel in Hollywood on Wednesday night, September 1. According to the site, the pair sat at a corner table for two-and-a-half hours before leaving in separate cars.
"Jen was at a cozy corner table with a good looking younger man. She was twirling her hair a lot and flirting shamelessly," an onlooker told the site. The eyewitness further claimed as the night went on, Aniston and Morton got closer and more intimate as at one point, the actress touched Morton's arm and moved right next to him as they looked at photos from his iPhone together.
"Jen looked really good. She had on white jeans and a sexy black tank top. When her mystery date left for the restroom, she took the opportunity to primp by reapplying her lipstick," the onlooker went on. Aniston was said "a little nervous, putting her hair up in a loose bun and laughing at everything he said."
The dinner date ended as Morton "picked up the whole check." While the ex-boyfriend of Lohan left the restaurant with his jeep, Aniston left through a back door under tight hotel security.
Harry Morton Speed Away After Dinner Date With Jennifer Aniston:
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama