First Still of Tyler Perry's 'Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide'
A look at "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf" beauties has been obtained in a picture. Anika Noni Rose, Kerry Washington, Janet Jackson, Kimberly Elise, Phylicia Rashad, Loretta Devine, Tessa Thompson as well as Thandie Newton, donning outfit in various colors and styles, pose on what looks like a rooftop while embracing the one next to each of them.
"For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide" is another work of Tyler Perry. The filmmaker directs the movie, in addition to producing it alongside Paul Hall.
Beside those who have been mentioned above, the cast line up also includes Whoopi Goldberg and Macy Gray. This film feature is based on Ntozake Shange's award-winning 1975 play which features a series of 20 poems telling stories of love, abandonment, domestic abuse and other issues faced by black women.
Production for the movie was kicked off in summer this year in New York City. Initially slated for January 14, 2011 U.S. release, "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf" is now pushed back to November 5 of the same year.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame