First Still of Tyler Perry's 'Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide'
A look at "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf" beauties has been obtained in a picture. Anika Noni Rose, Kerry Washington, Janet Jackson, Kimberly Elise, Phylicia Rashad, Loretta Devine, Tessa Thompson as well as Thandie Newton, donning outfit in various colors and styles, pose on what looks like a rooftop while embracing the one next to each of them.
"For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide" is another work of Tyler Perry. The filmmaker directs the movie, in addition to producing it alongside Paul Hall.
Beside those who have been mentioned above, the cast line up also includes Whoopi Goldberg and Macy Gray. This film feature is based on Ntozake Shange's award-winning 1975 play which features a series of 20 poems telling stories of love, abandonment, domestic abuse and other issues faced by black women.
Production for the movie was kicked off in summer this year in New York City. Initially slated for January 14, 2011 U.S. release, "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf" is now pushed back to November 5 of the same year.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked