First 'Let Me In' Clip Shows the Hunt for Blood
Overture Films has officially released the first clip for "Let Me In". Similar to the one screened at recent Comic Con, the video gives a look at Richard Jenkins' character in one of his attempts to get blood to be consumed by his "daughter", Chloe Moretz's Abby, before his plan goes awry.
Abby is a secretive 12-year-old girl, who moves next door to Kodi Smit-McPhee's Owen. Bullied at school, social outcast Owen seeks friend in his new mysterious neighbor Abby and they soon create a unique bond.
When a string of grisly murders puts the town on high alert, Abby's father disappears, and the terrified girl is left to fend for herself. Still, she repeatedly rebuffs Owen's efforts to help her and her increasingly bizarre behavior leads the imaginative Owen to suspect she's hiding an unthinkable secret.
"Let Me In" is based on the best-selling Swedish novel "Lat den Ratte Komma In" by John Ajvide Lindqvist, and the highly-acclaimed movie adaptation "Let the Right One In (2008)". Coming from the man behind "Cloverfield", Matt Reeves, the upcoming American horror movie will haunt moviegoers across the nation starting October 1.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers