First 'Let Me In' Clip Shows the Hunt for Blood
Overture Films has officially released the first clip for "Let Me In". Similar to the one screened at recent Comic Con, the video gives a look at Richard Jenkins' character in one of his attempts to get blood to be consumed by his "daughter", Chloe Moretz's Abby, before his plan goes awry.
Abby is a secretive 12-year-old girl, who moves next door to Kodi Smit-McPhee's Owen. Bullied at school, social outcast Owen seeks friend in his new mysterious neighbor Abby and they soon create a unique bond.
When a string of grisly murders puts the town on high alert, Abby's father disappears, and the terrified girl is left to fend for herself. Still, she repeatedly rebuffs Owen's efforts to help her and her increasingly bizarre behavior leads the imaginative Owen to suspect she's hiding an unthinkable secret.
"Let Me In" is based on the best-selling Swedish novel "Lat den Ratte Komma In" by John Ajvide Lindqvist, and the highly-acclaimed movie adaptation "Let the Right One In (2008)". Coming from the man behind "Cloverfield", Matt Reeves, the upcoming American horror movie will haunt moviegoers across the nation starting October 1.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off