Official: Rihanna's 'Only Girl (In the World)' to Arrive on Sept. 7
There is no more guessing about when Rihanna's brand new single "Only Girl (In the World)" will be debuted since Ryan Seacrest has broken the official release date of the song. In his blog, the "American Idol" host announced it will be unearthed next week on September 7 at 3 A.M. PT / 6 A.M. ET.
The upcoming single comes from production hands of Stargate, the mastermind behind uplifting hit single "Please Don't Stop the Music". Words on the street are, the new song is also a dance track which will mark the singer's return to her fun stuff like smash hit "Umbrella".
In the meantime, Rihanna is staying in Hawaii to film her new movie "Battleship". Earlier this week, she was snapped looking tomboy in an army uniform and short dark-colored locks which she hides under a cap.
More Rihanna News
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob and Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner