Official: Rihanna's 'Only Girl (In the World)' to Arrive on Sept. 7
There is no more guessing about when Rihanna's brand new single "Only Girl (In the World)" will be debuted since Ryan Seacrest has broken the official release date of the song. In his blog, the "American Idol" host announced it will be unearthed next week on September 7 at 3 A.M. PT / 6 A.M. ET.
The upcoming single comes from production hands of Stargate, the mastermind behind uplifting hit single "Please Don't Stop the Music". Words on the street are, the new song is also a dance track which will mark the singer's return to her fun stuff like smash hit "Umbrella".
In the meantime, Rihanna is staying in Hawaii to film her new movie "Battleship". Earlier this week, she was snapped looking tomboy in an army uniform and short dark-colored locks which she hides under a cap.
More Rihanna News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says