B.o.B Debuts 'Magic' Music Video Feat. Rivers Cuomo
B.o.B is living the dream in a music video for Rivers Cuomo-assisted single "Magic". In his dream, the Atlanta rapper wakes up to a day he had a wild house party that he seemingly doesn't remember. He wanders around the house, finding fine ladies all over the place, in the bathroom, swimming pool and backyard where he rocks out with the Weezer frontman.
Taken from "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray", "Magic" is produced by acclaimed music maker Dr. Luke. Although B.o.B and Cuomo team up not only on studio version of the track but also during the songwriting process, the two recording artists never met with each other until they hit the stage to showcase the single for the first time.
"The first time I met Rivers was onstage, in L.A., at the House of Blues, and we did 'Magic' for the first time. He walked onstage and that was my first time meeting him, like 'Hey, Rivers Cuomo!' " he shared to MTV. "So, it's so hectic, so busy there's a lot of artists you never see until you actually are backstage, or in a dressing room, you know?"
Similar thing also happened when he made a duet with Paramore's Hayley Williams. Even though both of them join forces in hit single "Airplanes" and appear in the music video, they actually have never met and/or sat in the same room.
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas