First Stills of 'The Office' Season 7: Nepotism
The first look of "The Office" season 7 is available. The photos are promotional stills for the first return episode which is called "Nepotism" and will air on September 23 on NBC. Dwight in his usual antic, carries on his back a bag with water storage.
In the last episode of "Office" season 6, Michael made peace with Sabre boss Jo Bennet who is played by Oscar-winning actress Kathy Bates. As a reward for Michael, Jo gave him a promise she'll do what she can to transfer back Holly Flax, Michael's unfortunate love story, to Scranton branch.
Michael is not seen in the stills but he pretty much would be the center of season 7. Steve Carell has announced earlier this year that he won't be renewing his contract to play the annoying boss. "I just think it's time," he said, adding "I just thought it was time for my character to go."
This week, executive producer Paul Lieberstein who also plays Toby in the series, said he's interested in bringing Harvey Keitel as the replacement of Carell. "He's probably the only guy who can do it, and he's doing TV now," Lieberstein said in an interview with E! Online. "He's a real tough guy, but I saw him in 'Life on Mars' and I saw a lot more comedy in his work, just little slivers of it, little things he would do that made me think he's capable of a lot more."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent