Kim Kardashian Posts Her 'Most Risque Cover' With Two Naked Men
After posing sultry for Playboy and FHM, Kim Kardashian has now revealed one of her "most risque covers to date." In her official blog on Thursday, September 2, the 29-year-old beauty posted a picture of her with two nude men gracing the cover of Hong Kong's Prestige magazine for its September issue.
In the cover, Kim, in a low-cut, spiked dress by The Blonds, stands in between two well-oiled males who pose in nothing but their birthday suits. While looking intensely into the camera, Kim has her hands in each of her naked companions' thighs.
Along with the picture, Kim wrote, "This might be one of my most risque covers to date! I have two covers and I'll be sharing the second cover and the whole spread tomorrow, so make sure you check back. I really want to visit all my fans in Asia!"
Her risque cover aside, Kim Kardashian is set to launch her own jewelry line called Belle Noel by Pascal Mouawad. With the 75-piece line going into top department stores, specialty stores and select online stores including pascalmouawad.com, the reality TV star will launch her line in January 2011.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal