Kim Kardashian Posts Her 'Most Risque Cover' With Two Naked Men
After posing sultry for Playboy and FHM, Kim Kardashian has now revealed one of her "most risque covers to date." In her official blog on Thursday, September 2, the 29-year-old beauty posted a picture of her with two nude men gracing the cover of Hong Kong's Prestige magazine for its September issue.
In the cover, Kim, in a low-cut, spiked dress by The Blonds, stands in between two well-oiled males who pose in nothing but their birthday suits. While looking intensely into the camera, Kim has her hands in each of her naked companions' thighs.
Along with the picture, Kim wrote, "This might be one of my most risque covers to date! I have two covers and I'll be sharing the second cover and the whole spread tomorrow, so make sure you check back. I really want to visit all my fans in Asia!"
Her risque cover aside, Kim Kardashian is set to launch her own jewelry line called Belle Noel by Pascal Mouawad. With the 75-piece line going into top department stores, specialty stores and select online stores including pascalmouawad.com, the reality TV star will launch her line in January 2011.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby