Pics: 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 11 Pairs in Rehearsal
Less than three weeks away from the season premiere of "Dancing with the Stars", the contestants of season 11 are hard at work to soften their limbs. Audrina Patridge, Bristol Palin, Michael Bolton, and the rest of them were spotted in and out of the dancing studio to practice with their professional dancing partners.
Patridge for one, makes an impression out of Tony Dovolani. Asked by E! how their progress is, the pro said, "I think her strength is her drive. We've had three practices and so far they've been incredible. She's doing really, really well. She really wants this badly."
In a separate interview, Patridge said, "I have discovered muscles I never knew existed on my body. The muscles right behind my knees are killing me, my calves, my arms, my thighs, everything."
Kym Johnson also praised her partner David Hasselhoff's spirit, saying "The Hoff has got a great attitude about this competition. He just wants to have fun. ...He wants to really enjoy the process."
Mark Ballas made a goofy face while practicing with Palin, something which is in contrast to Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough's rehearsal. The latter couple, which has a great chance to win the disco ball trophy, put on their serious faces while working the moves.
Karina Smirnoff and The Situation are visibly missing from the rehearsal. As Smirnoff said it before, they would only get on the rehearsal about five days before the due date on September 20.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball