Pics: 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 11 Pairs in Rehearsal
Less than three weeks away from the season premiere of "Dancing with the Stars", the contestants of season 11 are hard at work to soften their limbs. Audrina Patridge, Bristol Palin, Michael Bolton, and the rest of them were spotted in and out of the dancing studio to practice with their professional dancing partners.
Patridge for one, makes an impression out of Tony Dovolani. Asked by E! how their progress is, the pro said, "I think her strength is her drive. We've had three practices and so far they've been incredible. She's doing really, really well. She really wants this badly."
In a separate interview, Patridge said, "I have discovered muscles I never knew existed on my body. The muscles right behind my knees are killing me, my calves, my arms, my thighs, everything."
Kym Johnson also praised her partner David Hasselhoff's spirit, saying "The Hoff has got a great attitude about this competition. He just wants to have fun. ...He wants to really enjoy the process."
Mark Ballas made a goofy face while practicing with Palin, something which is in contrast to Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough's rehearsal. The latter couple, which has a great chance to win the disco ball trophy, put on their serious faces while working the moves.
Karina Smirnoff and The Situation are visibly missing from the rehearsal. As Smirnoff said it before, they would only get on the rehearsal about five days before the due date on September 20.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent