Tiny Tweets Following Her Arrest With Husband T.I.
T.I.'s new wife Tameka Cottle aka Tiny has taken to her Twitter page to thank her fans for their support following marijuana arrest with her husband. On Thursday, September 2, the 35-year-old beauty wrote, "Jus wanted 2say thank u 2every1 dats been leaving encouraging msgs & prayers! We love u guys:)going 2bed now! So glad 2b n a nice clean bed$ (sic)."
T.I., in the meantime, didn't mention anything about the arrest. On the same day his wife Tiny posted the thank you message, the rapper, real name Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., preferred to talk about his music rather than the latest incident. He linked his new single called "Pledge Allegiance To The Swag", featuring Rick Ross. The track is taken from his new album "King Uncaged".
T.I. and Tameka Cottle were arrested on Wednesday night, September 1 at around 10:30 P.M. They were taken into custody after pulled over by police officers while they were driving in a Maybach on Sunset Boulevard. They were later booked for alleged possession of a controlled substance. The newlyweds were released from jail at about 4 A.M. after posting $10,000 each.
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Confirms Return of Original Cast Member
- Report: Migos Beats Up Sean Kingston in Las Vegas Brawl
- 'Deadpool 2' Will Start Filming Soon, Kerry Washington Responds to Casting Rumors
- Ronda Rousey Is Set to Guest Star as Prison Inmate on 'Blindspot'
- Kim Kardashian's Terrified Family's Lavish Lifestyle 'Has Affected' Kanye West's Mental State
- French Montana Partying With Chris Brown and Migos in 'Hold Up' Music Video
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Was 'Racially Profiled' for Wearing Headscarf at Airport
- 'Iron Fist' Featurette Reveals Details of 'Daredevil' Villain Madame Gao, New Motion Poster Arrives