Tiny Tweets Following Her Arrest With Husband T.I.
T.I.'s new wife Tameka Cottle aka Tiny has taken to her Twitter page to thank her fans for their support following marijuana arrest with her husband. On Thursday, September 2, the 35-year-old beauty wrote, "Jus wanted 2say thank u 2every1 dats been leaving encouraging msgs & prayers! We love u guys:)going 2bed now! So glad 2b n a nice clean bed$ (sic)."
T.I., in the meantime, didn't mention anything about the arrest. On the same day his wife Tiny posted the thank you message, the rapper, real name Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., preferred to talk about his music rather than the latest incident. He linked his new single called "Pledge Allegiance To The Swag", featuring Rick Ross. The track is taken from his new album "King Uncaged".
T.I. and Tameka Cottle were arrested on Wednesday night, September 1 at around 10:30 P.M. They were taken into custody after pulled over by police officers while they were driving in a Maybach on Sunset Boulevard. They were later booked for alleged possession of a controlled substance. The newlyweds were released from jail at about 4 A.M. after posting $10,000 each.
More T.I. News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?