Tiny Tweets Following Her Arrest With Husband T.I.
T.I.'s new wife Tameka Cottle aka Tiny has taken to her Twitter page to thank her fans for their support following marijuana arrest with her husband. On Thursday, September 2, the 35-year-old beauty wrote, "Jus wanted 2say thank u 2every1 dats been leaving encouraging msgs & prayers! We love u guys:)going 2bed now! So glad 2b n a nice clean bed$ (sic)."
T.I., in the meantime, didn't mention anything about the arrest. On the same day his wife Tiny posted the thank you message, the rapper, real name Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., preferred to talk about his music rather than the latest incident. He linked his new single called "Pledge Allegiance To The Swag", featuring Rick Ross. The track is taken from his new album "King Uncaged".
T.I. and Tameka Cottle were arrested on Wednesday night, September 1 at around 10:30 P.M. They were taken into custody after pulled over by police officers while they were driving in a Maybach on Sunset Boulevard. They were later booked for alleged possession of a controlled substance. The newlyweds were released from jail at about 4 A.M. after posting $10,000 each.
More T.I. News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child