Tiny Tweets Following Her Arrest With Husband T.I.
T.I.'s new wife Tameka Cottle aka Tiny has taken to her Twitter page to thank her fans for their support following marijuana arrest with her husband. On Thursday, September 2, the 35-year-old beauty wrote, "Jus wanted 2say thank u 2every1 dats been leaving encouraging msgs & prayers! We love u guys:)going 2bed now! So glad 2b n a nice clean bed$ (sic)."
T.I., in the meantime, didn't mention anything about the arrest. On the same day his wife Tiny posted the thank you message, the rapper, real name Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., preferred to talk about his music rather than the latest incident. He linked his new single called "Pledge Allegiance To The Swag", featuring Rick Ross. The track is taken from his new album "King Uncaged".
T.I. and Tameka Cottle were arrested on Wednesday night, September 1 at around 10:30 P.M. They were taken into custody after pulled over by police officers while they were driving in a Maybach on Sunset Boulevard. They were later booked for alleged possession of a controlled substance. The newlyweds were released from jail at about 4 A.M. after posting $10,000 each.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs