Miranda Kerr Shows Baby Bump in Skincare's Promotional Video
Although Miranda Kerr kept her wedding with "Lord of the Rings" actor Orlando Bloom a secret, the Victoria's Secret model didn't mind showing off her baby bump. Miranda, who is currently carrying her first baby with Orlando, reveals her burgeoning belly in an advertisement for her new organic skincare range Kora.
In the promo, Miranda shows her tiny baby bump, which is wrapped in a tight vest, while she relaxes in a variety of yoga positions. "We can choose to fill our bodies with nutrients through eating organic foods," she says in the ad.
"We can choose to value our bodies through exercise whether it be yoga, running or whatever appeals to you; By taking the time out to really relax and rejuvenate and reflect," Miranda further informs. "I live in one of the busiest cities in the world and I'm traveling constantly, yes I've chosen to create my own organic lifestyle that no matter where I am I can apply this lifestyle."
Miranda first announced her pregnancy during an interview with Spanish edition of Vogue magazine for its September issue. "Yes, I am pregnant. Four months along," the 27-year-old beauty admitted. Miranda and Orlando wed in a small, intimate ceremony in late July.
Miranda Kerr Showing Baby Bump in Kora's Promo:
More Miranda Kerr News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image