Miranda Kerr Shows Baby Bump in Skincare's Promotional Video
Although Miranda Kerr kept her wedding with "Lord of the Rings" actor Orlando Bloom a secret, the Victoria's Secret model didn't mind showing off her baby bump. Miranda, who is currently carrying her first baby with Orlando, reveals her burgeoning belly in an advertisement for her new organic skincare range Kora.
In the promo, Miranda shows her tiny baby bump, which is wrapped in a tight vest, while she relaxes in a variety of yoga positions. "We can choose to fill our bodies with nutrients through eating organic foods," she says in the ad.
"We can choose to value our bodies through exercise whether it be yoga, running or whatever appeals to you; By taking the time out to really relax and rejuvenate and reflect," Miranda further informs. "I live in one of the busiest cities in the world and I'm traveling constantly, yes I've chosen to create my own organic lifestyle that no matter where I am I can apply this lifestyle."
Miranda first announced her pregnancy during an interview with Spanish edition of Vogue magazine for its September issue. "Yes, I am pregnant. Four months along," the 27-year-old beauty admitted. Miranda and Orlando wed in a small, intimate ceremony in late July.
Miranda Kerr Showing Baby Bump in Kora's Promo:
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12