Miranda Kerr Shows Baby Bump in Skincare's Promotional Video
Although Miranda Kerr kept her wedding with "Lord of the Rings" actor Orlando Bloom a secret, the Victoria's Secret model didn't mind showing off her baby bump. Miranda, who is currently carrying her first baby with Orlando, reveals her burgeoning belly in an advertisement for her new organic skincare range Kora.
In the promo, Miranda shows her tiny baby bump, which is wrapped in a tight vest, while she relaxes in a variety of yoga positions. "We can choose to fill our bodies with nutrients through eating organic foods," she says in the ad.
"We can choose to value our bodies through exercise whether it be yoga, running or whatever appeals to you; By taking the time out to really relax and rejuvenate and reflect," Miranda further informs. "I live in one of the busiest cities in the world and I'm traveling constantly, yes I've chosen to create my own organic lifestyle that no matter where I am I can apply this lifestyle."
Miranda first announced her pregnancy during an interview with Spanish edition of Vogue magazine for its September issue. "Yes, I am pregnant. Four months along," the 27-year-old beauty admitted. Miranda and Orlando wed in a small, intimate ceremony in late July.
Miranda Kerr Showing Baby Bump in Kora's Promo:
More Miranda Kerr News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered