Miranda Kerr Shows Baby Bump in Skincare's Promotional Video
Although Miranda Kerr kept her wedding with "Lord of the Rings" actor Orlando Bloom a secret, the Victoria's Secret model didn't mind showing off her baby bump. Miranda, who is currently carrying her first baby with Orlando, reveals her burgeoning belly in an advertisement for her new organic skincare range Kora.
In the promo, Miranda shows her tiny baby bump, which is wrapped in a tight vest, while she relaxes in a variety of yoga positions. "We can choose to fill our bodies with nutrients through eating organic foods," she says in the ad.
"We can choose to value our bodies through exercise whether it be yoga, running or whatever appeals to you; By taking the time out to really relax and rejuvenate and reflect," Miranda further informs. "I live in one of the busiest cities in the world and I'm traveling constantly, yes I've chosen to create my own organic lifestyle that no matter where I am I can apply this lifestyle."
Miranda first announced her pregnancy during an interview with Spanish edition of Vogue magazine for its September issue. "Yes, I am pregnant. Four months along," the 27-year-old beauty admitted. Miranda and Orlando wed in a small, intimate ceremony in late July.
Miranda Kerr Showing Baby Bump in Kora's Promo:
More Miranda Kerr News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns