Video: David Archuleta Reveals What He Notices First in a Girl
Runner-up of "American Idol" seventh season, David Archuleta, has shared about what he notices first in a girl. During a recent interview with Bop and Tiger Beat at Arthur Ashe Kids' Day, the "Crush" singer said that one thing he probably notices the most is the eyes, instead of their look or their bodies.
David added that eyes are the windows to the soul, saying you can see a lot from a person just by looking at her eyes. Beside the eyes, the 19-year-old star also mentioned that he likes a girl who brings a good energy and believed that every girl who is good inside, they always stand out.
Making a guest appearance at Arthur Ashe Kids Day, David performed his new single "Something 'Bout Love" from his album "The Other Side of Down". The record itself is David's third record, which is set to hit U.S. shelves on October 5.
What does David Archuleta notice first in a girl?
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises