Video: David Archuleta Reveals What He Notices First in a Girl
Runner-up of "American Idol" seventh season, David Archuleta, has shared about what he notices first in a girl. During a recent interview with Bop and Tiger Beat at Arthur Ashe Kids' Day, the "Crush" singer said that one thing he probably notices the most is the eyes, instead of their look or their bodies.
David added that eyes are the windows to the soul, saying you can see a lot from a person just by looking at her eyes. Beside the eyes, the 19-year-old star also mentioned that he likes a girl who brings a good energy and believed that every girl who is good inside, they always stand out.
Making a guest appearance at Arthur Ashe Kids Day, David performed his new single "Something 'Bout Love" from his album "The Other Side of Down". The record itself is David's third record, which is set to hit U.S. shelves on October 5.
What does David Archuleta notice first in a girl?
More David Archuleta News
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion