Video: David Archuleta Reveals What He Notices First in a Girl
Runner-up of "American Idol" seventh season, David Archuleta, has shared about what he notices first in a girl. During a recent interview with Bop and Tiger Beat at Arthur Ashe Kids' Day, the "Crush" singer said that one thing he probably notices the most is the eyes, instead of their look or their bodies.
David added that eyes are the windows to the soul, saying you can see a lot from a person just by looking at her eyes. Beside the eyes, the 19-year-old star also mentioned that he likes a girl who brings a good energy and believed that every girl who is good inside, they always stand out.
Making a guest appearance at Arthur Ashe Kids Day, David performed his new single "Something 'Bout Love" from his album "The Other Side of Down". The record itself is David's third record, which is set to hit U.S. shelves on October 5.
What does David Archuleta notice first in a girl?
More David Archuleta News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana