Video: David Archuleta Reveals What He Notices First in a Girl
Runner-up of "American Idol" seventh season, David Archuleta, has shared about what he notices first in a girl. During a recent interview with Bop and Tiger Beat at Arthur Ashe Kids' Day, the "Crush" singer said that one thing he probably notices the most is the eyes, instead of their look or their bodies.
David added that eyes are the windows to the soul, saying you can see a lot from a person just by looking at her eyes. Beside the eyes, the 19-year-old star also mentioned that he likes a girl who brings a good energy and believed that every girl who is good inside, they always stand out.
Making a guest appearance at Arthur Ashe Kids Day, David performed his new single "Something 'Bout Love" from his album "The Other Side of Down". The record itself is David's third record, which is set to hit U.S. shelves on October 5.
What does David Archuleta notice first in a girl?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered