Video: David Archuleta Reveals What He Notices First in a Girl
Runner-up of "American Idol" seventh season, David Archuleta, has shared about what he notices first in a girl. During a recent interview with Bop and Tiger Beat at Arthur Ashe Kids' Day, the "Crush" singer said that one thing he probably notices the most is the eyes, instead of their look or their bodies.
David added that eyes are the windows to the soul, saying you can see a lot from a person just by looking at her eyes. Beside the eyes, the 19-year-old star also mentioned that he likes a girl who brings a good energy and believed that every girl who is good inside, they always stand out.
Making a guest appearance at Arthur Ashe Kids Day, David performed his new single "Something 'Bout Love" from his album "The Other Side of Down". The record itself is David's third record, which is set to hit U.S. shelves on October 5.
What does David Archuleta notice first in a girl?
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'