Jon Gosselin Dismisses Ex-Girlfriend's Accusation He Extorted Money From Kate Gosselin
Jon Gosselin is back on the headline after his one-time girlfriend Hailey Glassman provided Radar Online with documents which reportedly prove Jon's attempts to extort money from his ex-wife Kate Gosselin. The TV personality, however, has taken to his Twitter page to blast the accusation.
"Radaronline has been duped again by Hailey Glassman, who is apparently without a job and desperate for money," Jon wrote on Wednesday, September 1. "This article contains so many lies, they are too numerous to count. It is completely false and without any merit."
The documents themselves, which were allegedly hand-written by Jon, note that Jon threatened to call CPS (Child Protection Services) on Kate after their daughter Mady hurt her arm. Jon reportedly would claim it was Kate's fault.
"Jon giving Kate ultimatums. He privately extorts Kate. If you don't do what I want, I'll do this... 24/48 hours or I'll go to DA (district attorney)," the notes allegedly read. Hailey explained, "He always referred to himself in the third person. I found it so strange. It was almost like he thought he was still on camera."
"We were in bed and Jon called Kate on speaker phone," Hailey further revealed to the site. "He wrote down what he wanted to say to her and then he read from his notes. He told her, 'You either give me money, or I'm going to call (CPS)'."
"Kate started screaming and Jon just started laughing. He just laughed at her," Hailey continued. "Later, when he got off the phone, asked him, 'What are you doing? Why are you doing this? This is the mother of your eight children!' And he told me, 'Oh, you don't know what I went through with her, what I had to deal with'."
Learning that Jon has made his denial, Hailey stated, "Look, the documents and the evidence speak for itself." As for Jon referring her jobless and in desperate for money, she countered, "I'm waiting for JON to get a job so I can sue him for the money he owes me. HELLO!"
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting