Jodie Sweetin Welcomes Second Baby Daughter
Actress Jodie Sweetin, who is known for her Stephanie Tanner portrayal on 80's sitcom "Full House", is now celebrating her second motherhood. The 28-year-old beauty welcomed her second child, who weighed 7 lbs., 4 oz. and 19 inches long, with her boyfriend Morty Coyle on Tuesday, August 31, People reported.
The baby girl, who was named Beatrix Carlin Sweetin Coyle, is Jodie and Morty's first child. Jodie has 2-year-old daughter Zoie from her previous marriage to Cody Herpin. On the baby news, Morty told the site, "Jodie was amazing and is doing great. We are now the proud, excited parents of Miss Beatrix Carlin Sweetin Coyle."
Jodie and Morty further told the site, "We're already madly in love with Beatrix and are so grateful for the support from our family and friends. And we can't wait for her big sister Zoie to meet her." The new addition of the family also already got her nickname from her dad who called her "Bea".
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift