Jodie Sweetin Welcomes Second Baby Daughter
Actress Jodie Sweetin, who is known for her Stephanie Tanner portrayal on 80's sitcom "Full House", is now celebrating her second motherhood. The 28-year-old beauty welcomed her second child, who weighed 7 lbs., 4 oz. and 19 inches long, with her boyfriend Morty Coyle on Tuesday, August 31, People reported.
The baby girl, who was named Beatrix Carlin Sweetin Coyle, is Jodie and Morty's first child. Jodie has 2-year-old daughter Zoie from her previous marriage to Cody Herpin. On the baby news, Morty told the site, "Jodie was amazing and is doing great. We are now the proud, excited parents of Miss Beatrix Carlin Sweetin Coyle."
Jodie and Morty further told the site, "We're already madly in love with Beatrix and are so grateful for the support from our family and friends. And we can't wait for her big sister Zoie to meet her." The new addition of the family also already got her nickname from her dad who called her "Bea".
More Jodie Sweetin News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio