Jodie Sweetin Welcomes Second Baby Daughter
Actress Jodie Sweetin, who is known for her Stephanie Tanner portrayal on 80's sitcom "Full House", is now celebrating her second motherhood. The 28-year-old beauty welcomed her second child, who weighed 7 lbs., 4 oz. and 19 inches long, with her boyfriend Morty Coyle on Tuesday, August 31, People reported.
The baby girl, who was named Beatrix Carlin Sweetin Coyle, is Jodie and Morty's first child. Jodie has 2-year-old daughter Zoie from her previous marriage to Cody Herpin. On the baby news, Morty told the site, "Jodie was amazing and is doing great. We are now the proud, excited parents of Miss Beatrix Carlin Sweetin Coyle."
Jodie and Morty further told the site, "We're already madly in love with Beatrix and are so grateful for the support from our family and friends. And we can't wait for her big sister Zoie to meet her." The new addition of the family also already got her nickname from her dad who called her "Bea".
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'