Jodie Sweetin Welcomes Second Baby Daughter
Actress Jodie Sweetin, who is known for her Stephanie Tanner portrayal on 80's sitcom "Full House", is now celebrating her second motherhood. The 28-year-old beauty welcomed her second child, who weighed 7 lbs., 4 oz. and 19 inches long, with her boyfriend Morty Coyle on Tuesday, August 31, People reported.
The baby girl, who was named Beatrix Carlin Sweetin Coyle, is Jodie and Morty's first child. Jodie has 2-year-old daughter Zoie from her previous marriage to Cody Herpin. On the baby news, Morty told the site, "Jodie was amazing and is doing great. We are now the proud, excited parents of Miss Beatrix Carlin Sweetin Coyle."
Jodie and Morty further told the site, "We're already madly in love with Beatrix and are so grateful for the support from our family and friends. And we can't wait for her big sister Zoie to meet her." The new addition of the family also already got her nickname from her dad who called her "Bea".
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors