Jodie Sweetin Welcomes Second Baby Daughter
Actress Jodie Sweetin, who is known for her Stephanie Tanner portrayal on 80's sitcom "Full House", is now celebrating her second motherhood. The 28-year-old beauty welcomed her second child, who weighed 7 lbs., 4 oz. and 19 inches long, with her boyfriend Morty Coyle on Tuesday, August 31, People reported.
The baby girl, who was named Beatrix Carlin Sweetin Coyle, is Jodie and Morty's first child. Jodie has 2-year-old daughter Zoie from her previous marriage to Cody Herpin. On the baby news, Morty told the site, "Jodie was amazing and is doing great. We are now the proud, excited parents of Miss Beatrix Carlin Sweetin Coyle."
Jodie and Morty further told the site, "We're already madly in love with Beatrix and are so grateful for the support from our family and friends. And we can't wait for her big sister Zoie to meet her." The new addition of the family also already got her nickname from her dad who called her "Bea".
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards