Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Cancel Sex Tape Negotiations With Vivid
A sex tape featuring estranged couple Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt might never be released although Spencer has previously stated his plan to out the X-rated video. According to TMZ, the couple has cut off their negotiations with founder and co-chairman of porn company Vivid Entertainment, Steven Hirsch.
On why Heidi and Spencer cut off the deal, the site said that they're no longer interested. Sources close to the couple claim Spencer's rep shot a letter to Steve, mentioning "Heidi's made it very clear that she is not interested in releasing any tapes." The source added, "It looks like she pulled the kill switch."
"Spencer's not interested in further destroying their relationship by pursuing an avenue she's so vehemently against," the letter allegedly revealed. The site further reported Spencer's rep told Steven that Spencer "thought $5 million would be enough to convince her, but now (Heidi) is saying she'll bring out the legal team if he persists."
Spencer Pratt went public about releasing his and Heidi's sex tape after he announced his plan to pen a tell-all book about their relationship. Beside making his and Heidi's divorce process becomes nastier with the tome and the sex tape, he also threatened to release Heidi's girl-on-girl explicit footage with Playboy Playmate Karissa Shannon.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps