Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Cancel Sex Tape Negotiations With Vivid
A sex tape featuring estranged couple Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt might never be released although Spencer has previously stated his plan to out the X-rated video. According to TMZ, the couple has cut off their negotiations with founder and co-chairman of porn company Vivid Entertainment, Steven Hirsch.
On why Heidi and Spencer cut off the deal, the site said that they're no longer interested. Sources close to the couple claim Spencer's rep shot a letter to Steve, mentioning "Heidi's made it very clear that she is not interested in releasing any tapes." The source added, "It looks like she pulled the kill switch."
"Spencer's not interested in further destroying their relationship by pursuing an avenue she's so vehemently against," the letter allegedly revealed. The site further reported Spencer's rep told Steven that Spencer "thought $5 million would be enough to convince her, but now (Heidi) is saying she'll bring out the legal team if he persists."
Spencer Pratt went public about releasing his and Heidi's sex tape after he announced his plan to pen a tell-all book about their relationship. Beside making his and Heidi's divorce process becomes nastier with the tome and the sex tape, he also threatened to release Heidi's girl-on-girl explicit footage with Playboy Playmate Karissa Shannon.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'