Paris Hilton Banned From Las Vegas Resorts Following Cocaine Arrest
Paris Hilton has been banned from two Wynn resorts on the Las Vegas Strip on Wednesday, September 1. Wynn Resorts Ltd. spokeswoman Jennifer Dunne confirmed to The Associated Press that the 29-year-old hotel heiress is not welcomed anymore in Wynn Las Vegas and Encore.
The ban came after an insider told People that Paris might be blackballed from nightclubs. The Las Vegas night-life insider said, "A club would never be allowed to book Paris for an appearance right now. A club would want to book her because of the press it would generate right now, but it would never happen because no one wants to jeopardize gaming licensing or liquor licensing."
Beside banning Paris from the resorts, Jennifer also revealed that the socialite's lover, Cy Waits, was "separated" from his job as top managing partner of the Tryst Nightclub at Wynn and XS The Nightclub at Encore. Waits was also arrested on August 27, when cops found cocaine on Paris' purse. Waits was taken into custody for failing on field sobriety tests.
Both Paris and Waits haven't given any comment yet. Hours before the ban was announced, Paris wrote on her Twitter page, "These rumors going around are so ridiculous, untrue and cruel. I'm not going to even pay attention to them because I know the truth."
More Paris Hilton News
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party