Channing Tatum Spotted Getting Wet On Set of 'The Vow'
Channing Tatum is hard at work for his upcoming movie "The Vow". On Tuesday, August 31, the "Step Up" actor was spotted on the set in Toronto, Canada, where he filmed his scene under fake rain. Wearing a white T-shirt topped with a green jacket, he stood still while a crew member hosed him down from head to toe.
Also pictured around the shooting location that day was Rachel McAdams. The "Sherlock Holmes" actress, however, was not involved during the filming of the raining scene. Thus, she managed to stay dry while chatting with friends outside her trailer.
"The Vow" is based on a true story about newlyweds who get into a car accident two months after their wedding. The wife goes into a coma and when she wakes up, she remembers everyone but her husband since she loses all recent memory. Portrayed by Rachel McAdams, the woman struggles to rebuild her identity while her husband, played by Channing Tatum, tries to win her heart for the second time.
Michael Sucsy serves behind the lens for the upcoming movie, in addition to writing the script alongside Abby Kohn and Marc Silverstein. This drama, which also has Scott Speedman among the cast ensemble, is tentatively scheduled to arrive in theaters in 2011.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl